a little advice for all of you!

Discussion in 'General' started by Flarkington, Oct 14, 2008.

1. no matter what the circumstances, no matter how drunk or fucked up you are.

ALLWAYS ALLWAYS ALLWAYS USE A CONDOM!

i am a month a way from fatherhood, and my woman is completely bat shit crazy, and i'm having a very hard time dealing with her.

if they invent a time machine, i'll be the first one in line.

2. thanks for stating the obvious:p

but yea my older brother just had a kid 3 days ago, due to the same problem.

And everyone i went to highschool with, seems to be pregnant too. wtf:confused:

3. abortions fix that problem.

4. Sorry to hear man... hopefully you two will find some common ground to stand on

Wrap it up boys.

5. Yes thank you for stating the obvious, but I'm noone to talk. I haven't used a condom everytime, hell there were times I didn't use a condom even when I was sober =/

6. Ouch dude, gotta play safe next time

7. Ouch.

But condoms prevent that problem...

8. yeah i've been too lucky
    i rarely use a condom when i'm drunk/high (which is quite a few times) but so far haven't had a problem yet...
    i try to be careful but i sometimes forget

9. I am 100% pro-choice.

But if I get a girl pregnant I would be irrate if she got an abortion. I actually want a kid :(

I just can't take care and support one right now.

-AFD

10. #10 slushhhpuppie, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    double post

11. I second that thought.

I am pro-choice, however I do think it is sad that so many people treat abortions like they are birth control.

Don't create life and then destroy it just because you are too lazy or stupid to have safe sex.

Read this:
    Woman Has 7 Abortions: Still Blames Everyone Else

12. People won't listen to you, thats the sad part.

13. No need for personal responsibility when the law allows you to kill children:hello:

14. just drop them off at a fire station, no strings attached:eek:

15. THIS THREAD WILL convince everybody why to use a Condom.

16. Wow great first post!

Lots of substance to it, too! :rolleyes:

17. #17 RMJL, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    Well, I understand that you're stressed, worried and freaked out but congratulations, anyway. Once you hold your baby, you'll feel a love that will overwhelm you. :) Your woman is probably crazy from the hormones...unless she's always been that way. If she has...I'm sorry.

I didn't enjoy reading that article. I'm also pro-choice (at least for the 1st trimester) but it sickens me that women have multiple abortions rather than use birth control. It is what it is, though.

But yeah...if you don't want kids, then make sure you use some kind of birth control and if you want to avoid diseases, wrap it up, guys...and girls, make sure they put that condom on.

Oh...an article that I read today...how do you give up your teenage child? I can't understand that at all.

18. are u pregnant with the OP's baby? :D jk jk
    but sersly? r u?

19. Originaly posted:

Then modified to:

Uh oh....:eek:

20. When I was in the Army, 19-22, I got 2 chicks pregnant, both turned out to be BAT SHIT PSYCHO. I mean... I mean, one of them burned my baby pictures I gave her in a satanic ritual with goats blood and sent me the pics on my cell phone.

Thank god these sluts had miscarriages. I mean, my sperm must be weak or something. I duno.