GC, What are YOU up to tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Breach, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Im so fuckin bored, trying to find a party but campus is dead as hell. I'm trying to resist smoking buds before I drink, just cause it makes me sleepy... might walk to someones apt party.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

2. bummer that campus is dead. its raining here and there nothing to do, i'm bored as hell...also on a t-break so i cant even smoke:(

3. Yeah I hear you, I bored as hell too. My friends all left their apartment locked and went home for the weekend and I'm stuck in my dorm with a 30 pack.

I guess I may walk around later to see what's goin on around campus. Actually, I probably won't cause last night I did that and ended up passed out in a port-o-poty at 4:30am.

I guess I'm just gonna drink a few beers, smoke, and chill. :confused_2:

4. I'm just smoking and playing video games. Not much going on tonight. :confused_2:

5. man its 3:18 am and im dressed and ready to go to this after party and then see the sunrise with my female friend while having a joint.... romantic.

6. i need to get an xbox360 so when im bored at home i can just play online with other people who have nothing better to do...

7. hella bored man..........not shit to do in this city......maybe ill hit a club.........with $7, uggggh hahaha. ballin:rolleyes:

8. Bored and lonely as hell.

Wife moved back to Texas ahead of me to get our new life started out that way. So now Ive been here at the house for the last 3 months alone. Shit gets old.

Reading the hell out of GC is about all I'll do tonight.

9. Girls? Video games?
    Cannot compute.

10. Scraight chillin mane. Got alotta shit to do tomorrow, so Im not gettin too fucked up tonight. Just chillin with my last bit of weed till I hit the reup.

11. Paying $40 a q for brick weed... How fucked up is it when your guy gives you rolls and brick. You should be better able to find good weed then to find x. What a fucking goob. I told him that he's a giant fuckwad for it as I lit a blunt and smoked him up. Then he tried to tell me all about how life's hard for a g and shit like that. I replied with you're a 30 year old single white man who lives in his own house and works as a telemarketer 35 hours a week. If you're paying for this house by selling shit weed for good prices, I'd rather buy mids for damn good prices. But he's trying to cut me off but I don't think he can afford it, plus I smoke him up a lot, he told me I'm one of his best customers, nobody else smokes with him or say shit to his face, they run back to town and talk shit on him to their friends. He says he respects me more than someone who would smoke him up and tell him how good his shit is and how great the prices are because he knows they are all bullshit. Yeah by the way where the fuck is the "places I smoke" thread where you put up pictures of where you smoke.

12. Just got done working 4 to 8:30. Ill probably be on here all night. No weed sadly

13. WOOOO PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!! Last one before college starts. I'm gonna get drunk as funk, high as funk and dominate all my beer pong opponents. :metal:.
    I'll roast a bowl as tribute to GC tonight.

Take car, drive safe, and watch out for those damn flat landers...

14. Hopefully smoking a few joints off this dubber I bought.

Yeah, I actually bought regs. Not my favorite but it will do for now.

15. WELL IM ABOUT TO SMOKE ANOTHER BOWL and then im gonna go fix some food:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. Well, you better reformat your hard drive, because I'm even good at them.

17. Smoking, and chachaing