Would you drive one of these..

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Would you drive an E-bike?

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/06/26/5988941-sun.html

Considering gas prices are fucking everyone over..
    I thought this sounded like a really good investment for the time being.

I want to buy one now

Plus it's green!

2. hell yea!!! only reason being i have to wait another 8 months to get my license back.!! those look sick!

3. i want one

4. "No gas. No noise. No plates. No licence. No emissions. No insurance. No test. No registration."

That bout sums it up.

5. Too many idiots in large vehicles, otherwise I'd be down.

6. fuck that ill take my black lac

7. its just a scooter with a pedal system so it classifies as a bike, quit tyring to undermine the noble scooter regulatory commission

8. very true! i seen these yesterday and said i wanted one and everyone laughed at me. They said i would look like an idiot but fuck, i would definatly roll around during the day lookin stupid and then in my Blazer on weekends/night getting my 17/mpg. I would rather get a gas powered one tho, one i seen was under $2,000 and gets 100/mpg

9. My moms boy friend has something like that, Looks like a normal bike but its electric. Can still pedal it like a normal but, But then he turns the motor on and away he goes.

10. Meh...I don't think the normal bike chains can handle that kind of pressure.

11. I'd like to get a regular motorcycle or crotch-rocket, at the very least save a lot of gas. But I'd love cruising through town on one of those bad boys