Legos

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Dude, i just found a huge bin of my old legos from when i was a little kid

THERE FUCKIN AWSOME
    im building a lego castle
    next up a lego weed leef
    then a lego house and lego town for all my lego people to live in!

LEGO APPRECIATION THREAD BLADES

ya dig?

2. yupp..i wanna go buy a huge bin of randoms..

fuck all these new lego builds, theyre cool and all, but making your own random shit using only YOUR imagination..is what it iss.:D

3. Dude I still use my big box of legos. Also did anyone else have lego magazine? I was in that shit like twice for things I built. Fuck yeah legos!

4. CO SIGN ... I USED TO HAVE SOOOOOOOO MANY LEGO WHEN I WAS KID!!!! so much fuckin fun ........ lego's were the shit! i would be down for lego appreciation thread

5. word these new legos kinda suck, im still subcribed to the mag tho, ill ocasionaly buy sumthing :p

randoms are the fuckin best i love building my own shit

man i rememeber when i was really little me and dad built like a 4 ft tall tower on 4 of those flat platform things it was insane

till it fell....

6. haha good ol legos

7. they should make life sized hemp legos to build homes out of. . and other things

8. Thats so awesome. I found my large bin from when I was a kid at my parents house a couple months ago - fuckin' sweet.

9. Duuude....

That would be sick. Make your own house in an afternoon. No need for scaffolding, build one out of Legos and then deconstruct it to make a wall! That is genius!

10. I still have this incredibly MASSIVE bin filled to the top with legos... I'm gonna bring that out next time I smoke for sure.

11. I used to have these mini pound puppies and kitties, and make houses for them out of legos. (Remember pound puppies? I loved those things:::[​IMG]
    [​IMG] )

12. OMG, i used to play with Littlest Pet Shop when I was little too! Not the stupid now-a-days ones. I have like 2 huge bins of plastic animals I used to ALWAYS play with as a kid. When I went to my friends house (who lived down the street) I'd always either lug this huge bin of plastic animals or a huge garbage bag full of stuffed animals/beanie babies. Omg, that was the life. I'm never EVER getting rid of those animals.

Sometimes I even get the urge to play with them. But no one wants to join ):

13. Lego created a generation of uber creative people.

14. screw everyone, id play with you :D:p

fuck man i just found some old police car legos and shit

im havin the time of my life here i love legos so fuckin much

man i remember when i wanted to be a designer for lego....
    its incredible how much money i must have spent on legos, i remeber workin for my dad all day then at night id beg him to call lego and order me this new thing from the catalog,

those where the days :)

15. I loved and still love lego's, but i sadly had to get rid of them after i moved. Maybe ill just break into the little kids house that i gave them too and steal them back

16. hell yea they were the shit i even had the pc game, lego land, the first lego video game

17. Lego's kick ass. Man I need to buy some. Every time I pass some in a store I stop but I never buy them. Next time I buy them for sure.

18. dude my friend had the BIGGEST lego city i've ever seen...

it took up half his finished basement and had all the town elements, plus houses everywhere that we had made

when we were kids we'd spend hours down there.... plus play his super nintendo....

man i miss legos....

maybe i'll steal em from my parents basement

19. dang; i remember all those !
    i had the littlest pet shop i think it's still somewhere around here or at my dad's, pound puppies the beagle looking one & mannn all the legos i had. i miss them ! they just like disappeared ... =(
    so not cool.

20. I FUCKING LOVE LEGOS

Oh man. I must confess I was building stuff with them the other day after I stumbled upon my bin. And I found this plant piece that resembles a 7-fingered marijuana leaf.