Xanax...Snorting vs. Poppin

Discussion in 'General' started by Dro man, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my friend were thinkin about this one time and which one do you guys think is more popular?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. I\'ve heard loads about snorting, but meh, Alprazolam isn\'t very water soluble, and neither are the binders/fillers present in the pills. Therefore, most of the substance will simply go down the back of your throat either into your lungs (Extremely harmful seeing as your lungs will not be able to dissolve the binders/fillers. [Wax]) or into your stomach. While some the substance may be absorbed through the nasal cavity, a large percentage will NOT.

That said, popping is definitely the best way to do it, seeing as your stomach has no trouble dissolving the substance and it\'s binders/fillers.

:smoking: Other then that, the only logical \'method\' into insufflating Alprazolam is to perform a extraction using a solute capable of dissolving Alprazolam. I really won\'t say what chemical exactly, or how exactly to do it. But I\'m sure you can figure it out yourself.

Here\'s a link: http://www.erowid.org/

My \'absolute\' favourite site. very educational and enlightening. Believe me, it\'s saved my life countless times, keeping me from ingesting fatal combinations and achieving above-fatal dosages.

3. pop. nuff said.
    seriously tho why the hell would you snort xanax fuck that, but to each his own.
    only pills i will snort are oxy. pop all the rest.

4. I can mostly say the same except for Methlyphenidate (HCl/Non), Amphetamines, and of course cocaine. There are a couple others that are less often such as Ketamine. Good times, great vibes.

But yeah, I highly suggest looking into it, I sit home everyday reading up tons on experience reports, dosages, law, effects, etc. etc. on basically every drug I manage to think about. I love trying to figure out the human mind through the use of psycho-actives. Fun, enlightening, yet highly dangerous to those without the proper experience/education. :) Safe trips, happy rides. :smoking:

5. a lot of people arent educated about what they put in their bodies man. researching the shit is key.

6. DUDE.

You know how nasty Xanax tastes right?!?!?!

Now WHY THE FUUUCK, would you want that in your nose.
    Snap those bitches in half n pop em like a man bro.

Anyways, don\'t snort anything other than MDMA powder, and YAYO.

But...in moderation like Tony Sinclair. hahahaha

Peace
    panes

7. snorting the xannie, would be like taking however much you spent and immediately putting it in the toilet. or you could drink, and pop it, and get really fucked up.

8. dude ill tell you what man popping is way better, fucks you up longer, and is how the pill was meant to be taken therefore the best method.

but i like to snort things up my nose like a motherfucker, so i snort them no matter what. i mean itll go down to my stomach if it doesnt absorb in the nose.

you could honestly black out from 6mg if you chewed em all up and just ate em. but you would be SKEETED if you snorted all those trust me i did 25 time-release bars last weekend and snorting them zoots you immediately then since you swallow the drip, the rest affects you normally. i donno maybe i just get a placebo once somethins up my nose but i doubt it.

what kind of bars you fuckin with man? 1 mg, 2mg? time-release? standard white? yellow? green? blue?

9. because i like to stay away from LLELLO (1ST SIGN) and since i was addicted so badly to SNORTING cocaine, i can only satisfy myself partially with other drugs.

xanax is the second best tasting pill to klonopin (2ND SIGN)

snorting MDMA tastes WAY worse, and not to mention the drip from that bitch. (3RD SIGN)

you didnt even THINK to mention china white, which is the absolute best thing you could ever snort, which is the 4th and final sign showing me you are a FOOL. fool. QFT im sick of it.:wave:

[COLOR=\"Red\"] Wow man chill out, no need to name call, its not welcome here in our peaceful city- Nu Shaga[/COLOR]

10. Wow. Seriously man, I EVEN MENTIONED CHINA. What the fuck else is yayo?.....

Secondly, I never judged anyone, many other people have said snorting xanax is a waste of money and xanax.

No need to try to insult someone like that.

Chill

Peace.

Edit: also man, everything you said, AND everything I said. ALL opinions dude. Different people have different tastes. I\'m prescribed to Klonopin and Xanax, and yeah Kp\'s taste better, minty like. But still man, are honestly calling me a fool?....

11. Dude, I might be the only one here who actually gets a kick outta snortin\' them mother fuckers. My mom used to be prescribed the blue footballs and I\'d smash up like 4-5 in a big pile and do lines like it was yayo. By the time it was done I was fallin\' out the chair and wouldn\'t wanna get up. I could definately tell it hit harder and quicker and if you\'ve got plenty then the feeling lasts a long while. I just hated waking up the next moring and feelin\' sedated still. Also, getting over that initial irritation to your nostrils is the hardest part. I think they add so inert ingredient that is a nasal irritant to dissuade you from insufflating them.

12. EXACTLYYY.

It\'s like snorting a vicodin full of APAP, just, not the best idea....

and Crackraider or whatever you name is. You\'re the SAME guy that was downing all the pills I took in my weekend thread in Rec use. Talking about how \"tramadol is for pussies\", well guess what, it fucking works for me and I\'m happy with it. I really could NOT care less what you think of it.

Peace

[COLOR=\"Red\"]*Guys the arguing and bickering isn\'t legit. Act your age and grow up- Nu Shaga[/COLOR]

13. ya dude i seriously am calling you a fool. they are not just opinions you just agreed KP just has that minty sweet taste. and thizz has the worst taste/drip ever ask anyone man this is just common knowledge. its like telling me a turd tastes like candy...you could but i mean clearly you are lying.

and YOU STILL TRY AND BACK YOURSELF UP. you do not even KNOW what china white is clearly.

and why dont you explain what yayo is, because i do not know.

and i wouldn\'t go out of my way to do this if you didn\'t sound so god damn ignorant.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Wow man, this is strike 2, relax. - Nu Shaga[/COLOR]

14. hey man chill, the disrespect isnt needed nor wanted here. if you\'ve got nothing better to do than get on a stoner forum and disrespect people that have been here way longer, and act like an idiot...get a life.

*sigh* why cant we all just sit back, smoke a bowl, and sing kumbaya?

15. I\'m just not even gonna bother with this shit anymore.

GC has gone to hell anymore.

So much hostility anymore, anyways, I smell Troll....that or Asshole....

16. I agree with what the first poster said, xanax isn\'t very water soluable so most of it is going to waste. Just pop it for the best effect, or have it with a beer, or for fucks sake, just parachute that shit.

17. Well, GC, I guess I should apologize for enjoying molly and other drugs, specially when taken the way they should be...:rolleyes:

EXACTLY bro. Some just don\'t get that. Or they\'re addicted to snorting things. Either way, I\'m not judging. Nor resulting to 7 year old name calling.

Peace.

18. This is all just in YOUR OWN OPINION. So don\'t you dare call someone else a fool just for not agreeing with you noob.

19. HA HAAAA!

Thanks for havin my back bro.
    Someone else understands logic! Holy shiiiiit!!!!:D

Seriously though, this shit is NOT needed.
    Anyways, it\'s not like some \"crack raider\" is gonna hurt my feelings, goddd daaamn, come the Fuck on now.

Crack, just go smoke one and chill out, snort some xanax....I really don\'t care anymore.
    :wave:

Peace:smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.