What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, May 27, 2008.

1. Im moving furniture, makin 16 an hour & doing some bud stuff on the side. You gotta do what you gotta do. After the good season for moving (the summer) ill be going to school & still doin my thing on the bud tip.

What are all my fellow blades doin to make ends meet?

2. I do absolutely nothing.

3. do you have parents that support you?

4. i work the kitchen at dairy queen (a fast food joint)
    i make 7.95/hr

5. No, I'm probably just the most resourceful person you will ever meet.

6. how resourceful do you have to be to be able to pay for internet access & a place to live? you must have some sort of means to get paper.

7. I am getting out of highschool right now, I run a go kart track at the moment. 6.79 hr/

8. I'm a projectionist for Pacific Theatres.

9. college student / feild labor on the weekends

10. I suck dick on the 405 for fivers. In all seriousness though, I worked my ass off for years and put pretty much every penny into the bank, and that is what I have been using for the past few months to live off of as I try to find a good job and write my book (one that will be really shitty and never see the day of light, but is fun to write none the less).

11. I strip and play the stock market,

12. thats cool. what are you gonna do when your bank account is dryy?

13. Freelance graphic artist right here.

Downside is that pay is all over the place. Some months I won't even make enough for rent, other months I can pull in up to $2500. It's tough sometimes, but I can smoke whenever I want, so... totally worth it.

14. I work at a pharmacy.

15. Well, hopefully I will have a job that does not make me want to put a bullet between my eyes before then.

16. well good luck, your lucky enough to not have to be a working schmoe for a little while, thats cool.

17. im a bartender..i work 2 or 3 nights a week, and usually bring back 600 minimum in tips..some weekends it can be a grand..it just depends on the occasion and if the right people come in, who buys a 60 dollar bottle of vodka, and get a hundred, but they never want change.. :cool:

18. Electrical and Computer Engineering

19. thats whatsup, bartender is a crisp job for a young guy.

20. I'm a Lube Tech at Toyota makin 10.50 an hour.