is weed ruining my relationship?

Discussion in 'General' started by lman_15, May 12, 2008.

1. Whats up? I have currently been having an issue with my girl.. we ain't dating we just friends with benefits and we been together for along time.. before this we dated for two years and i've known her for 4 so we got alot of history together.. anyways she has a problem with smoking weed and i smoke alot.. i smoke atleast once a day and thats how its been for a while.. anyways getting to the point whenever im round this girl and i wanna bun but she doesn't theres an issue i don't like looking like a pot head and smoking by myself especially infront of a girl.. but when i do bun with her there isn't an issue but when i bun by myself she gets pissed and usualy ends up with me not getting laid... so as you can see im stuck between a rock and a hard place.. any input wud be appriciated i might just have 2 get a new girl but i'd rather work things out :smoking:

2. i would just try to keep the to of them separate. if she doesn't have a big problem with you toking when you aren't around her you should be able to make it all work out fine. normally if there are people around me who openly disapprove of the ganja i show alittle restraint any ways, even if i'm not trying to get laid.