Does this happen to everyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by kms brown, May 9, 2008.

1. Im so confused right now. So a few weeks ago one of my friends just randomly gives me a bubbler and the rest of his bud, about a 8th. So i look at him and ask what are you doing? Then he says to me "just have them man". So i proceed to ask him why. He says he just doesnt want it any more so I ask him if hes giving up smoking and he says no. So I tell him that I will hold on to HIS bubbler and he can have it back when ever, but i cant accept the weed because I cant afford to pay him for it. He then gets really upset and tells me to keep them both for free. Then another one of my friends chimes in that people do this randomly and ill understand after ive been smoking for a few years. So i make it very clear to my friend that he can have his bubbler when ever he wants it back.

Then today I get a text saying " I just bought you a awesome bong!" So I reply with "What?! Why?!". And he says because he didnt get me anything for my birthday and he feels bad that my bong got taken away a while ago. But ive told him repeatedly that it was my fault that it got taken away and it was stupid to have it in a car. So then he gets upset and tells me that its mine and that i need to come to his house to smoke and receive my bong. BTW this is the friend that told me I wouldnt understand this sort of thing till i smoke for a few years.

I cant figure this out, Ive been unemployed for a month and a half now, so theyve been smoking my broke ass up. Then I lost the kids hard drive that totaled at 260 dollars. Hes the one who bought me the bong. Is there something i dont know like something that all stoners know that i wasnt told?

2. i dunno..are you a chick?

3. Probably heard you were dying soon, so they wanted to treat you nice in your last days.

I'll miss you too, probably.

4. good karma?

5. No offense dude, but how would a bunch of stoners on an online forum know why your friend gave you a bubbler, bong, and a dub? Maybe ask him whats up?

6. That would explain it.

7. No and im not gay either lol so they arent getting any special favors.

lol no im not dieing

I did give a extremely religious man a ride a few days ago and he said god would reward me. Never thought god gave people bongs.

I was just curious because my friend said that I wouldnt understand untill after I smoked for a few years. So i figured it was a well known thing amongst stoners.

8. Are you the Don of a mafia family?

9. Hahaha, that's great.

To the OP, that's weird, especially the part about "You'll know when you've been smoking for a while"

I've been smoking steadily for 7 or 8 years and never heard of anything like that. I'll let my buddies hold onto glass for a little bit, but never just give it to them.

But shit, I wish I had friends like yours, my friends are stingey as all get out.

10. That would be so cool!

11. Why do you think Jesus had the long hair, beard, and sandles?

12. Hahahaha good point, i bet he didnt stop at turning water into wine.

13. people give me green all the time and tell me to come back and smoke with them. Some people just have good weed conversation, it just comes natural with most people. Some dude gave me half an OZ the other day, and I told him whenever he wants to smoke that its cool.

14. Getting a 100+ dollar bong and bubbler for making good conversation?

15. WTF??!!!!

I need to make new friends, hahha.

16. Don't know why you're complaining.

Not everyone in the world is a dick and has alternative motives. Be happy you got 3 free things

17. im not im just confused, i figured you guys might know what he meant by id understand in a few years of smoking.

18. You said you broke his $260 hard drive... did you pay for it or replace it? Maybe by replacing your bong and all that shit, he's trying to give you a hint that you need to replace his hard drive. I don't know, just a thought.

19. for someone who has nobody to talk to yes, most definetly

20. If you reward people, they reward you back.
    Is this the case?