College finals grades for the semester

Discussion in 'General' started by Benito, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Im pretty sure I got out wicked early, but just by chance if anyone does have their finals grades, put 'em up!

3.2GPA

2. Uh no, I still have one today and 2 on monday.
    Probably gonna come out with a 3.0 or 3.4 after my first year.
    Not bad at all, given all the inconveniences and obstacles I've had to hop through.

3. Evolution: A
    Oceanography II: A-
    Independant Lab: A-
    Genetics: C- :(

Works out to about a 3.3 or so i think

4. I've got like a -12. I failed all 4 of my classes this semester because at the begining i was too fucked up dealing heroin and got myself screwed over.

I have no idea what I'm going to do next semester I'm freakin out.

5. First semester I got a 3.0 and this semester I probably got a 2.0. Started to do more drugs.. thats a killer

6. r u serious blazinx1?

7. I have had a constant 3 and above gpa since entering college. My current gpa is 3.7. After this semester I believe it will be about the same. I blaze daily. Hows that for an anti-smoking ad...I hate commercials :).

8. Well, we'll see. I take my final exam this evening for the only class I have right now, Photography, and I still have two projects to turn in before the end of the semester in a week.

Luckily I have both projects done and waiting to be turned in, but I'm not so sure I'm prepared for the test. Meh, they're always mostly common sense questions anyway, so I don't have anything to worry about (at least if I know as much about photography as I think I do).

:p

9. I got 3 more weeks. Then hopefully we'll be seein some A's and B's cause if not ...... fuck academic probation.

10. Yes I'm serious, I got my shit fucked up big time.

I'm really starting to freak out

11. Do you have a course forgiveness program or anything?

12. I''m really not sure, its way to late to unweight/drop them.

Can/will the college kick me out, I mean I can always tell them what happened (minus the drug dealing part), and as long as I'm paying them thousands of dollars will they really care. Do you think I will just be able to register for classes the same as if i didn't fail?

13. we will see on thursday after my chemistry final. but i have a real good shot at pulling off a 4.0 for the semester.

14. everyone mostly sounds pretty studious. of course, Above the Influence would never believe that..

15. My finals start next week. Based grades up to this point, I'm expecting a GPA around 3.2.

16. They will probably make you retake the classes you failed. You do need to tell them tho. Fuck the smack dealing and the gun tho. I was in a similar situation, told my tutor I fell in with the wrong crowd at a low ebb in my life and started taking what they had. They gave it to me for free at first, then I had to PAY etc.(insert your own) Had me fee's waivered for the next year, (the funny thing is this was years after quitting smack, mature student with other stresses) and I passed with flying colours.

Sorry about the rant, im fucked but (not but fucked) butt i live in UK also I had a note for bipolor.

What I was trying to say is, you need to see some one fast mate and see what they can do.

Oh and well done for getting off the gear dont let it creep back up on yer:wave:

17. Depends. Some schools will kick you out if you fail all of your classes. Some are more generous and will give your academic probation with either 1 or 2 semesters grace period to get your grades over 2.0 GPA. Go see your advisor man but the story won't help you out.

18. Yeah you should be able to retake them and replace them through grade forgiveness. Most colleges do that.

19. The school has no idea what happened, I wasn't on campus or got arrested or anything, just had a bunch of shit going on in my life, the drug shit was a big issue but theres other circumstances too such as my family situation and my mom getting diagnosed with cancer. massive depression, and just life.

Hopefully if I just explain to them that I just had a bad semester and a rough time with life they should help me out.

20. yea ma, im nervous too... ive never gotten below a b on any final grade in my life, and this semester i failed 3/5 of my classes... im tweakin out about it