why am I dizzy?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Feb 17, 2008.

1. I woke up this morning and almost fell down because I was so dizzy. I smoked like 2 bowls last night and was high like I usually am, but thats all I did. I almost fell over twice actually.

2. You're still high haha.

3. thats happened to me. i was so baked i woke up baked. fun shit.

4. that shit must have been some creeper, lmfao.

5. Happens all the time to me, I call it being Stoned Over.. And nothing like having a bone when you're stoned over to get yourself right back into a real state ;)

6. Haha, I am pretty good right now, I am listening to "Inner Light Spectrum" by 311 right now and it sounds great, and I got kind of a lot of resin that I plan on smoking....

7. I don't get you kids. I have never waken up baked...highs only last from 45 min to 3 hrs TOPS. How can you say that you are high for 6+ hours...:rolleyes:

8. I had been smoking about 3 times a day, and then I stopped for a week. We smoked above average from a dealer that sells good pretendies. If I recall correctly, it was pretty creeper, I got high like 15 minutes after I took the first hit.

9. For real bro, ive NEVER woken up stoned. Groggy yes.. but i always associate the general grogginess of the morning to the burnout of being super stoned.

I dunno, i feel like im missing out.:(

10. low blood sugar? sometimes when I get too high I get dizzy when I close my eyes, but I never wake up high

for real I get high for like an hour, hour and a half max

11. He said he was dizzy, not stoned...
    It happened to me many times. It has something to do whith going to bed high I think. And/or smoking a little too much.

12. one time i ate some chronic macaroni and 3 brownies 3 vapes and 2 bongs. ( I wanted to push my limit) and got so high in my bed i couldnt see straight and i kept bobbing my head down. I woke up the next day so dizzy and still stoned only time its ever happend also i was the thirstiest i have ever been

13. it's just cause you slept so good and didn't move much last night, also your breathing was slow and the blood rushes out of your head. i kinda like it though.