Recent pick-up from health food store

Discussion in 'General' started by dudeits420, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Heres pics of some herbs I picked up @ a local health food store. Total cost: $1.49 :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Are those woodchips?

3. Very nice, although wild lettuce resin is a lot better than the herb itself. Plus that passion flower looks like it has a lot of stem or something in it. But otherwise pretty good.

You may find it good to make a mix of all those herbs (except the kava). Add some peppermint leaves and you have a nice relaxing smoking blend. That stuff makes a great after toke smoke. Helps get rid of the cotton mouth.

4. dude i just picked up like 5 gs of that kava kava root and let me be the first to say that shit is dank as hell......

5. dumb question but what are the diff between all these and do they all get u high and how do they vary from real bud?

6. do you smoke the kava or make tea?

7. I'll be over in the Baconator thread if you need me :hide:

8. hey! hey you! wait up! I'm comin too!

9. Well first off they aren't "fake bud" as your post seemed to imply. They are herbal alternatives. They don't have very similar effects to cannabis but if you make the right mix you can get a nice buzz goin.

Wild lettuce - Very mild sedation (but noticable), clear mind, good if you have to study.

Passion flower - Good add on for a mix of herbs, mild "high" and tough to describe.

Mugwort - related to wormwood (key ingredient in Absinthe), contains thujone (active chemical in Absinthe), gives a mild, interesting, and tough to describe "high".

Hope that clears the muddied waters a bit.

10. Pretty much

This is the crap they sell as 'legal highs'. They dont do shit

11. lmfao.

No dude passion flower is real nice, so is kava kava.

Nice pick ups dude.

Have fun.

12. I think you may have misunderstood my post. I explained that they do have effects. They are very pleasant and I smoke those particular herbs all the time.

So please stop with the blatantly ignorant posts and do your homework.:)

13. They still sell Kava Kava?
    What the hell.
    I thought it was outlawed.

14. Thanks. I plan on taking about 2 caps of the kava and about 1 joint of mug/passion/lettuce tonight. Ill report tomorrow on the effects.

15. So wait..
    Canada outlawed Kava and America didn't?
    Wow, America actually has laxer drug laws than us for once.
    I'm ashamed.

16. Agreed.

Considering Canada has mushrooms and LSD in schedule 3 and America is schedule 1 with Heroin LOL.

It's not a loss anyways it's just kava kava so all worried .

17. Canada doesn't sell melatoinin... I think that's fucked. :confused:

18. Uh what are yuo takling about?

Canada sells Melatonin.

Proof, I got it in my cabinet :

[​IMG]

19. Ground up and waiting to be toked upon. And Kitty!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. dude, thats weak. smoke some real weed.