Need help for shrooms trip 2nite

Discussion in 'General' started by hurricaneMIKE, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Alrite. My friend and I picked up an eighth of what's supposedly some good shrooms 2day from a guy we've known and trusted for a while. We plan on taking about a half eighth each 2nite at my friend's cookout/party deal.

Do any of you guys have tips to ensure that we will have a good trip 2nite? How should we take them? What type of environment should ensure that well have a good trip? What kind of effects should it have on us? Will we be sleepy or tired? Happy or energetic?? Should we smoke during it all? Anything? Thanks...

2. A comfortable environment is number one. Be somewhere where you won't be worried about parents comin home or being arrested. Next keep the number of people around you small so you are not overwhelmed by stimuli. I recommend tripping outside, its awesome. Uh what else... oh ya, if you are feeling unsure about tripping, or are depressed, do not partake, its better to be safe than sorry.

Also don't defend these guidelines to the death, only bring them up if you are feeling unhappy or uncomfortable, its no fun if all you have is barriers.

EDIT - I prefer just eating them, to me they kinda taste like a pistachio, with the texture of popcorn. Uh you may feel nausea just after you eat, but I never had. If you do feel free to smoke some grass to settle your stomach. I also find that tokin hightens the effects when you peak or when your comin down to earth again.

3. you cant ensure a good trip.

My advice, relax relax relax. Stay comfortable, only be accompanied by those who your comfortable around. Enjoy?--dont wig out--dont let anyone wig you out.

basically--my last trip was bad and I was at a party at some kids house that i didnt know. I had an axiety attack. My brain was thinking at 100mph. It was not cool and I cant even explain it. Thinking about it brings back that state of mind which i personally never want to experience again,

I could hardly form complete sentances, people would 'stare' @ me and id hear them talking shit about me :( in my head. definately freakin out.

I would reccomend smoking although you wont feel much different, I do not reccomend Drinking alcohol as I think 1!! beer mixed with an 8th of shrooms had alot to do with my anxiety attack

4. By any chance do you happen to live on the East Coast? If so, do you live in a state that starts with V ?
    Cause there is a shroom boom here right now and this kid i know is having a party tonight where a bunch of people want to shroom, which i severly opted against, cause cops WILL roll up.

5. get stoked, dont fear it, accept it, know that reality will never leave you, you just leave reality.

6. The best tip by my old friend David Gilmour -' Stay comfortably numb '

7. props for that awesome comment.

8. Excellent advice. I prefer a clean and neat environment when I trip if I am indoors. Messiness really fcks with me when I trip. Make sure you are with cool people you feel pretty close with. And yeah, tripping outside is awesome. I have tripped quite a few times in the woods and had an absolute blast. One the best times I ever had was when I was tripping on acid outside during a huge snow storm.

9. shrooms are everywhere man--cops wont nessicarly roll up on every party im sure or I would be busted several times over

10. Thanks for the advice, guys. Anyone have anything else I should take into consideration? And, no I don't live in that state

11. i think you live near in my town...

12. Is it a party in P town ?

13. no, but i live in a state that starts with V and there is a campfire going on tonight and i know the host enjoys shrooms. coincedence i suppose.

14. Does your city's name start with N ?

15. Like someone above said, you can't make sure 100% you have a good trip. Things I always make sure to do before trip is make sure that if I am going somewhere, that I will have a way out, just incase the trip goes bad. Make sure you WANT to trip, that is probably the biggest thing atleast for me, If you have the smallest doubt about tripping then don't. Make sure you have things to do and a safe place to be. For some reason, whenever I have sensory overload when I am tripping I tend to have the best trips, but when I am in a calm environment they usually are bad, so who knows= \.

Anyways, have fun!

16. Yeah make sure that your in a position where everything is worry free, and you don't have to worry parents, or if you have to be somewhere important at a certain time. I don't think that shrooms are a party drug AT ALL. More of just something to take on a day, and by day I mean DAY, like all day, because that shit lasts. Next time try takin em' to just chill and enjoy the summer n shit and the outdoors. Try acid too, it's the shit.

17. huh? shrooms dont last that long lol, there is a way to guarentee a good trip, just think of takin shrooms like smokin pot, a.k.a dont sweat it, just let go