Post your Background!

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokie McBlunts, Mar 19, 2003.

1. here is mine... a real nice one i think :)

Attached Files:

2. hear...

Attached Files:

3. hehe i can see ur TV :p

4. yah that bob marley thing is sweet her is mine chong is cool shit cheech is to

Attached Files:

5. i have a badass pic of a gecko that looks like a leaf, i couldn't figure out how to post ti so i gave up.

6. here's mine....I love that purple flower :D

[​IMG]

7. MINE!..............ewww blur :(

Attached Files:

8. how fucking big is that pic? I tried to post a pic a quarter of that size and...............fucking denied. i dont get it.

anyfuckinwho im not bitter

when I saw this thread, and the paperclip next to it, I thought oh fucking cool! collages of people and where they came from. haha no, not your mammy coochie! but flags and pics of your forehead and shit like grandmoms wigs and shit! :) I was all over that!! then I click. andBAM bob marley!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than grandmoms wigs, never tried em on, myself, too scary. creepy! fuckin creepy!

so anyway, did I say fuckin?

9. as long as your picture post is under 100k, it doesnt matter how big the picture is in size.

10. 102400 max bytes. print scrn > paste in Paint > Image > Stretch/Skew 95%x95%? w/e makes it less than 102400 bytes. properties to see how big it is. > File > Save as.... > save it as a JPEG.

just post it now

11. I like my one, cause I made it!

Attached Files:

12. figures huh....

Attached Files:

13. haha Kazza lite pwns. i tried to use reg kazaa few days ago and it really suxed. couldnt find ANYTHING.

14. dude, i dont think your search results change if u have lite or full... lite just has less bullshit to it n runs faster

15. here's mine:

Attached Files:

16. ^fucking awesome.. wheres that from?

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, here's my background...something I've been wanting for a long time.

Attached Files:

18. lol two confused puppies! how cute :)

19. ok i finnaly found my desktop

Attached Files:

20. heres mine my dream shoe lol i skateboard so u know i get new shoes like every month and these are soon to be mine
    Hey is that a lizard or something?