Nibbles Woodaway, coffee milk, and Dels

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Hey City,

So I wanted to bring some of Rhode Island to you- and would like to hear about some of your states quirks.

First meet Nibbles Woodaway- He is located atop New England Pest Control literally on the side of the highway. He is 58' long, and actually is the only hurricane proof bug in the world haha. Also it was painted purple and it faded to blue- and they decided to not repaint it.

[​IMG]

Secondly Coffee Milk- Rhode Islands state drink, mmm good. The darker the better.

[​IMG]

Last- Dels Frozen Lemonade. Nothing beats summer better than a cup of Dels Fozen Lemonade.

[​IMG]

Even Nibbles Woodaway loves his Dels (too bad he was sued-see the link Dels Lemonade above)

[​IMG]

So these are some of Rhode Islands quirks- what are some of your states quirks? Whats unique in your state/area?

2. i'm sure theres plenty but here's one, I'll let KSR post his favorites.

The Giant Ass Uniroyal Tire

[​IMG]

It started off as a ferris wheel as the '64 Worlds Fair...
    [​IMG]

There was a great whole building advertisement for Better Made chips in Pontiac, but I think the building was demolished, or it was repainted. either way, it no longer remains.

Then in eastern Washington (i forgot in which town) my class came across this guy...
    [​IMG]

3. Nice Palmer,

KSR you have some things around your area?