From "The Heinous" to GC.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Thanks guys. Really, I mean it. Thank you. Thank you Superjoint for giving us this awesome community, just thanks. I can't express it simply enough.

Its nice knowing that in this time where I'm having immense self-discovery, self-realization, and such, I can count a group of awesome, like-minded people such as I to be listening to my rantings. AND, actually giving me some feed back on it.

I know in just a few months I'm going to be throwing myself to winds again, selling all my belongings and hitting the road to where it takes me (Most likely in Costa Rica for a few years building farms.) I never really had a family growing up, moved out when I was 16 and have huge family problems all my life.

So, its just nice knowing that I have a sense of "home" on a site about marijuana. We all find where we belong in our lives, I guess I just belong here.

And...yes, I've been drinking, A LOT :D. And just about to smoke the first bong-load of the day. Prepare for more open-ness and lengthy discussions about fuck-all. :smoking:

Edit - I mean, hell...most of you guys live so close to me. I've already smoke out several GCers, just because you guys are so badass. Its great. Just great.

2. Let's hear it for GC!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Anusssss, we totally need to chat/drink it up.
    And totally need to meet up one day, maybe this summer? And spark a few bowls/drink some brew =P

4. Dude...baker you've been my drinking buddy for well over year now on the IRC chat. OF COURSE, we'll meet up! Shit, all the bud is on me.

I just want to have a fishing/camp-out with most you guys.

I mean, what could be better. Like 20 GCers on a pontoon boat, fishing, 5 coolers full of a beer, us passing around many, many bowls....talking about what ever. Its great!

Yea - I know most of us post drunken/stoned posts like this - showing our respects for GC. Its just because we love this place so much. Its a home to so many of us. :)

5. I love these threads, because they throw off the thickest good vibes on the internet. Grasscity really makes me rethink society. It almost makes me feel like I'm a member of a secret club of understanding and love for one another, which focuses on one central, positive theme. I think the thing is how everybody here is so extremely open-minded, and that disputes can be solved with a bowl and a handshake. Everyone loves weed here, plain and simple. We differ in views, but at the end of the day, we're a friendly, loving community whicch for the most part demonstrates a great portion of friendship and a sense of community.

Cheers

6. Incredibly well said. +rep my friend

And count me in ;)

P.S.
    :gc_rocks:

7. Dude...seriously, I couldn't have summed up this post in a better response. Its true, it is.

I'm the kinda guys who you can NEVER piss off. Seriously, I never get pissed. About, anything. If I ever do feel that twitch of anger, I just smoke a bowl, introspect, learn about my anger and resolve it. That's the way it should be done.

Nothing should be fixed out of violence and hate.

8. Knox - you're in Boston. I'm more than likely throwing a fishing party in the month or so. Check your PM's for an invitation. You're only like an hour and a half from me. :)

9. Oh yea, easily. I know plenty of people who go fishing in this quary. Plenty of bud, beer, just an all-around good time. :)

All who's in the area, is welcome to come :)

10. Chip - You're welcome more on this than anyone else. :)

11. Heinous if you ever end up in WA toss me a PM and ill show you how we get down out here in the Pacific Northwest

12. Hell yea, I know more than likely I'll end up there in one point of my life or another...I'll take you up on that offer. :)

13. Getting drunk again, and still feelin' the love vibe for GC. You guys rock! :)

14. Keep it real. I got love for you, man.

15. Listening to Reel Big Fish - Beer and drinking some Amstel. I've got enough for 2 bowls until 4/20.

Just bored and wanting a little attention from GC. :)

16. Hey dude! I hear ya man...getting everyone together would really be an awesome time...something that I wouldn't want to forget...that's for sure dude. Just smoked a few tasty bowls of some decent stuff I picked up for this weekend...realzing now and enjoying the night. Hope alls well when your off to Costa Rica...it's beautiful there man...really is...rish foliage amazing people with a really good cultural background whom are nice and pretty open in my opinion. Great food...the spices and all that they use are..just amazing..and the farm thing just sounds even better man, peace dude :D

17. Yep, never been to Costa Rica. My girl has, only in San Jose though...were everything is planned out.

Yea, I'm moving to a place where I have no idea what's going on. But, isn't that what makes up life? Not knowing what's gonna happen next? I know it'll be nice, where people won't get upset over what they're not used to.

Hell, the way to grow in life is to experience what you've never experienced before. Its enlightening. :)

18. Im glad I smoked a J and came on here and read this...

brought a tear to my eye. :D :smoking:

19. Yep, reviving this thread.

It still has its intial intention. I do feel like I have connection with you guys. I do. There maybe 50,000 thousand of us on here. But, we all share a common bond. THC and caring for one another.

When I posted my promotion thread, I didn't think I'd get a response. I didn't even care to. I just wanted to tell some like-minded souls what's going on in my life. And when I was met with such open arms and a caring attitude, I was shocked.

Thank you, all of you. Thanks for helping me cope with my depression, early on, my progession, my travels, just everything.

If Grasscity were my girlfriend, I'd finger it and give it a rim-job just to show how much I care. :)

Luckily, I have a girlfriend and don't have to do that to 50,000 people. :)