Someone please tell me what this all means.

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Mar 9, 2007.

1. So for the past 3 nights in a row, ive head dreams about commiting Suicide. Now dont get me wrong, I'd NEVER do that. There are a billion better ways to go out than taking a pill or flashing a gun to my head. I love my family, friends, and girlfriend WAYY to much to ever even think about doing it. But like i said, these are just dreams that i have no controle over.

So onto the dreams.

#1: So it started with me and my oldest friend riding our bikes down this bike path somewhere around here. It was going all good and the path was REAL good. We were having a great time and it was one of the best trails ive ever rode. Then suddently we came upon this gap in the trail. The gap was about 10 feet wide and 1,000 feet deep with a jump leading over it so people could jump it. So my friend went first and lost contole at the last second and fell through the gap. At this point i just said "Fuck it, man. You go out, I go out too!" and purposly rode into it, falling to my death.

#2: This one is a little shorter. It just started off with me standing at the edge of this GIANT cliff. Im talking like Mt. Everest high, above the clouds. I then decide to close my eyes and reach my arms back, as if saying "Do your best" to the world. Then with a slight touch of wind, i was knocked over the edge. Now while im falling i think to myself, So this is it? Im dead?....Ok. No big deal. Thats all i remember. I know this isnt technicaly Suicide, but it feels the same when ever i think of it.

#3: This one happend last night and is by far the weirdest. OK, so it starts out with me walking in the break down lane of some busy Highway. Im walking a good distence in the hot sun, when suddently i notice this giant 5 foot Owl sitting on a road sign. This bird didnt scare me at all. Actaually it was more welcoming then frightening. Im standing there, looking at this bird and its looking back at me. After a minute of not saying anything, the bird camly says to me "Here, these pills will take away the pain. Just make sure you swollow the Dove shaped pill, and you'll be just fine" Then it took off into the air and flew strait up into the sky till i couldnt see it. After that i looked down at my hand and i had 2 pills, a red and a blue one. Just like in the Matrix lol. I start looking at these pills and they are identical. Not one of them looked like a Dove (the bird) one bit. So i just gave up and took them both and colapsed right there on the side of the road, dead.

Normaly i dont think anything of dreams at all, but these were different. Some what symbolic in a way. I guess its just freaking me out having 3 different dreams, three nights in a row, about dieing. Also, i barely EVER dream. Maybe once every few months ill remember a dream i have. Most likely its nothing, but still its kinda freaking me out.

So what do you think. Symbolic or just my mind playing tricks on me?

-Geo

2. Bro, if we all knew what dreams meant, figureatively and literally, we'd be five times more of an advanced race.

3. good point. But im still trippin on on these ones lol

4. There's only one thing I can tell you; Dreams are not reality, again both the figureative ones, and literal ones.

In both cases, the only way they can become reality is if you make them as such.

So, I highly doubt you have anything to worry about.

5. I always figured dreams are a way to do something your mind wants to know more about or do. Example: I had a dream i was beating my old H.S English teacher to death with an English book. Needless to say i woke up with a huge smile on my face.

6. Lol nice.