Summer Time Sadness. What Do You Do During Winter?

Discussion in 'General' started by konastuff512, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So as many of you know the season of summer is coming to a close. Every time it makes me sad when the season starts to change. I live in a small town in the interior of British Columbia so the seasons start to change early. Withing the next three weeks the leaves will start to change here and by the end of october it will begin to snow, it has already started to cool off here (dipping down to about 10 Celsius at night), and the days are already significantly shorter. I really dislike winter, we get 4+ feet of snow and the temperature rarely gets above -5c while dipping down very low at night (last year the record low was -42c at my house), and unless you have a snowmobile there is nothing to do. I love the freedom of summer, you can't just throw on some shoes and go for a walk with a joint a 2am in winter, there is no getting high at the beach, and no dirt biking in winter. So all I can really do is stay inside and smoke weed. I occasionally snowmobile with friends or go snowboarding, but 90% of my winter is spent indoors. Which brings me to my question, what do my fellow blades do during winter?

2. I like winter better here. It's like high 60's F and cloudy. Summer blows cause no place has a damn air conditioner around here and global warming took a shit on this coastal towns summers

3. I live for Autumn. Feels great, no mosquitoes, no annoying tourists.
    I do miss the sundresses though...
    I usually take a trip to the mountains. The multi-colored leaves contrasted against the mountains and rivers.. fucking beautiful. 

4. Summer is over finally. I cant stand the heat. Plus I have no a/c or pool. I can wait for fall next month I can finally get some sleep at night. Smoking weed in the cold just feels better. I can enjoy weed in summer too just don't feel the same.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Summer is for people from New Jersey.
    I hate beaches, I hate heat. Summer sucks.
    I like the snow, cause I can see my breath.

6. I love winter man. Build snow forts to get stoned in, read 10x more than the rest of the year, sit by a fire with some coffee, go on hikes and see beautiful places draped in pristine white powder, that nobody else ever sees in such a state because they're pussies and can't handle deep snow, and my favorite, hotboxing in blizzards so bad you can only go 20mph and don't even have to watch the road because there's NOBODY out. (Again, pussies) Everything about it is great. The cold is so invigorating. And the ice plastered on the trees by 50mph winds is breathtaking at sunrise. Entire trees appear to be made of crystal. Oh my god, and the weed. I swear the bud in this town gets twice as dank when the snow falls, maybe it's all the snowboarders. Winter is the shit and I can't wait  :yay:

7. #7 konastuff512, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I guess its just where I live haha. November- April = 4+ feet of snow and always below -10c , May = mud and cold, June-August = perfect weather, September and October = Mud and cold. We have pretty mild summers so it doesn't really get un-bearably hot unless there is a heat wave. So summer is just perfect around here. Plus I race alot of motocross (dirt bikes), and you cant do that in the snow! I do agree fall is pretty epic with all of the colors, but it only lasts a few weeks here ): .

8. I love all the seasons. Each one has its magic. My favorite memories usually have happened in fall.

9. I usually think about going snowboarding, but I'd be cutting into my budget for dabs. So I get high as hell right under my balcony and enjoy the cold weather. Also I realize how much my life would suck if I was still delivering pizza.

10. Can't complain and either end I enjoy it all, It will be nice to see the big ass spiders gone too lol

the real super sand

11. I want summer to get the fuck out already.
    90 degrees all day, 70% humidity, feels like 100. And it randomly rains. And when it rains, it pours.