Does the smoke buddy really work?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhosBlazinn, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Ya know the lil filter thing that you exhale through after you take a rip so there's no smell? I wanna get one if they work. Right now I just use a sploof but they piss me off cause my dryer sheets always fall out haha

Everything better with a bag of weed.

2. Rubber band a few over the side you don't blow into they can never fall out. If needed tape that shit haha. If that's your only reason

Sent from my sup bruh

3. Yes it really works. Be aware that you have to take account for the smoke coming off the bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What slick Rick said

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yes it works extremely well actually. The thing is it won't last for ever but if you use it only when you need its probably is the best tool to have when needing to smoke in stealth. You can take a fatty ass bong rip and blow into the device and nothing comes out. No smell. (keep in mind that the bowl can release an odor so watch that) I  have had mine since the summer and I used it for a couple months then stopped using it because I don't need it anymore. I am sure it will still cover up the dank smokey smell.

Only use it when you need to so you can get the most out of it. When you can, smoke outside. 

6. YES! definitly worth the money. poster above is right on, literaly no smoke comes out of those the carbon filter collects it all somehow. comes with a badass keychain too! 

7. bong buster

Sent from my mind

8. yessir it works

9. I can't say how well anything you would buy works but I can personally confirm a proper sploof/blowy works perfectly. I would usually use 2-3 dryer sheets for mine, stuff 1 to 2 crumbled up inside and one rubber banded around the outside of the end. I used that for years but more importantly also used it to cover up cigs back when I smoked them and was under 18. And for anyone who's ever been outside a day in their life knows cigarettes smell 10x worse than weed and it sticks around too. The blowy prevented the cig smell from sticking around!

Tl;dr a proper sploof/blowy does an EXCELLENT job!!

Hurt people, burn stuff, forget school!

10. Yes it does.

11. First off, combustion cherries. The bowl cherries, it's not going to stop that smoke. Only the smoke you exhale. So the room is still going to smell. 

12. Yeah it works. But cap the bowl after your hit.

13. It works I just make sure that I keep sucking the smoke through the piece. Even that shitty after smoke when the hit is done

14. Just make a good sploof..2-3 dryer sheets crumpled up and pushed into a tp roll, then 2 taped or rubber banded over the end, and boom, it works everytime.

15. Make your own using activated carbon and a bottle.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

16. sploof

17. It really doesn't affect me that the smoke comes off the bowl cause all I ever do is take snaps. I said fuck the smoke buddy cause I didn't wanna pay 25 bucks for it and they're hard to blow through. I tested one out at my lhs and decided I'd just buy weed instead

RIP to one of the realest homies you could ask for

18. They work perfectly. I'm about to order a second one. And for $25 and shipping you can get the regular and the jr saving ten bucks.