Is this normal? (White People Please Answer)

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm loathe to admit it....But I did once dress the fella up with a nice necktie and dance around the house for a bit.

Alcohol.....The sweet nectar of life. Straight from the nipples of God!

2. I went to community/state college so i have no idea if it's "normal" or not. but i can say that i wouldn't walk around naked unless i liked some girl who might catch me naked and see my huge wang. lol

3. I guess the local culture of that dorm is like that and in general I don't think its very common no.

4. Normal for gay white people yes

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You're complaining about naked white chicks walking around?

Yeah. It's a ritual. Then we smoke some kinda magic white people shit and worship white flowers and albino bugs.

7. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19420363" timestamp="1390886186"]I come from an environment of mostly black people, so help me out here. I go to a college that is mainly white (and asian). The floor of my dorm is co-ed, and there are always people walking around. But it seems completely normal for you to walk to the showers butt naked. In fact, my roommate will just walk around the room butt naked and open up the windows and shit. And then he just walks out the room to brush his teeth or whatever like its nothing. I feel akward when I go to the showers with my clothes in a bag. Like is this some kind of white people ritual, to walk around showing off yourself?[/quote] beat that dudes ass bro lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. For the most part, yesh.

9. Im a white mothafucka and I agree..

white people are like... Unconditional gay boys, slangin' meat like leather face boii

10. It's always the damn asians and whites who get butt naked in the public pool and gym locker rooms. It's fucking strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.