Is this normal? (White People Please Answer)

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 cothrantyson, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I come from an environment of mostly black people, so help me out here. I go to a college that is mainly white (and asian). The floor of my dorm is co-ed, and there are always people walking around. But it seems completely normal for you to walk to the showers butt naked. In fact, my roommate will just walk around the room butt naked and open up the windows and shit. And then he just walks out the room to brush his teeth or whatever like its nothing. I feel akward when I go to the showers with my clothes in a bag. Like is this some kind of white people ritual, to walk around showing off yourself?

2. #2 My Username, Jan 28, 2014
    nor·mal
    ˈnôrməl/
    <div>adjective

1. \t\t<div>1.
      \t\t<div>conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \tI would say No
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \tThen again, we white people love to show off our huge dongers!
      \t 
      \t 
      \t 
      \t
      \t</div>\t
    </div></div>

3. I don't think it's necessary for people to do this

People will either do it to make a point of how confident and comfortable they are whereas some people will do it because they really don't care and don't see what's wrong with it.

4. Is it strictly the guys doing this, or the girls too?

I would never do that shit, but maybe it is because my lack of confidence and my abundance of common sense.

5. Yeah I walk around naked sometimes and if I have people over, well it's my house so fuck it lol. I have had people crashing on my couch and I just walk downstairs showing god and everybody. I don't think it's a big deal but some people do I guess it's just a personal preference

6. I try not to spend too much time naked in a small room with other men.

7. Roll with it.

8. Not normal...are u sure u aren't going to a nudist school? Maybe they think YOU are the weird one .!

9. Walking into the showers naked is fine.
    Walking around the rooms, halls, and dorms is most definitely not. 
    I suggest you buy chastity belt from the sounds of it. Watch out. 

10. Nah man fuck all that your guy has issues. Maybe they do think your weird ^ because I would have ended that ASAP bro. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

11. #11 lFourTwenty, Jan 28, 2014
    If they are walkin around your dorm naked..that's gay as hell

buy a cork and plug ur butthole when suspicious

12. #12 Royal Vengeance, Jan 28, 2014
    Show em that big black cock and put em to shame

13. #13 Nerd139, Jan 28, 2014
    If everybody's doing it  

When in Rome

14. ten fo on that

15. Co-ed rhymes with hell yes

16. Haha naked right now

17. Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and stereotype, white dudes are the most comfortable with their sexuality. They don't mind walking around change rooms with their dongs out or being in the shower. Get to used to that shit man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="KushMastaFlex" post="19420860" timestamp="1390892653"]Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and stereotype, white dudes are the most comfortable with their sexuality. They don't mind walking around change rooms with their dongs out or being in the shower. Get to used to that shit man. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] as the infamous dr. Gonzo says "damn right"

19. Most of you have GED according to that other thread

How would you know what's normal in a dorm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.