Who are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Dec 21, 2013.

1. It will be cool if some newcomers tell us about yourselves! :lol:

2. A person who medicates when he can to treat disorders and relax, a person who gets abnormally violent when pissed off and suffers from several disorders and a person whos 20 years old.

3. Habitually conflicted

4. interesting way to put it. Care to extrapolate?

5. My head is always arguing with my heart. My light with my dark.

Can't really explain it another way.

6. Wow. Thats some deep shit there. I understand now, sounds like your mind is in a weird spot currently

7. It usually is :p but today it's excessive

8. sorry to hear that, i guess hit the herb harder and zone out is all i can recommend- oh and maybe give your GF some action  :ey:

9. My name starts with a c
    I'm French, European spainard, and African American
    I like to draw
    I like to game
    I like to listen to music
    I like piercings
    I wear the same necklace everyday , lol
    I'm introverted ,but social. #Dunno
    People h8 me on here , but I'm a nice person yo
    #Nice.

Attached Files:

10. I'm a 26 y.o. female living in New Zealand. I'm Australian. 
    I've had a hectic start to life but since moving over to NZ I've spent a lot of time chilling and connecting with myself and my creativity. I work full time doing a job that isn't my dream one but it will do for now until I soar into what it is I truly love.
    My coworkers are like my family.
    I love to write.
    I love to draw.
    I love music.
    I want nothing more than to see the world.
    I'm very open minded. 
    A lot of people call me a hippy but in my eyes I'd say no to that. I'd like to say yes I am but I still have some shackles I need to break free from.
    I love the journey of life and discovering what it's all about. I never used to but I have since found personal freedom.

I think this is a difficult question lol.
    Oh. And also, I would like to think I can now call myself a blade.  :wave:

I can relate, I'm exactly the same. These days I think I've decided I'm a social person and a people person, I just very much value my 'me' time and still suffer from extremely random bouts of shyness haha.  :bongin:

i like how this slipped in right at the end 

13. #133 4r5t6y7, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    I'm 19 years old and full Filipino.  My name starts with an E.  I'm real short and skinny.  I'm an introvert.

I attend a community college studying HVAC-R. Currently unemployed but was recently hired at a window company for field marketing, $13/hour + compensation. I live with the parents.  I am the youngest and the last one in the house.

I am currently on pre-sentencing Probation for possession of a Controlled Substance. 

I love cars, drugs, dogs, reading, video games and electronics.  I collect pocket knives, multi tools, and watches. I go to the gym at least once a week.

Religion: Agnostic

I'd say I have mental issues.  I have Depression which fluctuates and suffer from Social Anxiety. 

14. #134 4r5t6y7, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    I'd like to know whats in that back of your's. I'd want to make one myself.
    Edit: Bag*. Wtf

15. Im a guy who:

Is White as shit
    Prefers art to physical media (I hate sports, but love music)
    Is very into body modification (piercings, tattoos, so on and so forth)
    Treats women like people, instead of fuck toys
    Has a severe distrust of authority
    Is as loyal as they come
    Prefers going down on girls to being gone down upon by them
    Wants to learn how to draw
    Wants to get better at 3D design
    Become a professional cannabis breeder
    Believes that personality is infinitely more important than looks
    Looks intimidating (so Ive been told atleast) but is really a big softy
    Is a Metalhead to the bone
    Is ending this list as it would take me years to list every nuance of my personality and identity

16. My name starts with a N and ends with one too. I started smoking weed when I was thirteen and am now almost twenty. I'm quiet until you get to know me and once you do, I'm comfortable enough to be myself. I like to play the drums and am really into turntablism, I've been doing the latter for a little over a year now. Playing ping pong and riding go karts is pretty dope, I also dig soccer. My favorite things are definitely Crash Bandicoot, Mitch Hedberg stand up, Calvin and Hobbes, Trailer Park Boys, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I like to kick back with friends, go to parties and all that other stuff. Big Wes Anderson fan. Also enjoy a nice craft beer, particularly, Sierra Nevada. If you love life like I do, wait til you try it on weeeeeeed.

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

17. My name is Scott and I don't know how to define myself

18. I am attracted to all kinds of girls. I like milfs the most [​IMG]

19. just some 28 year old, halfbreed mexican dude with an unknown but probably abnormally high IQ, loserfuck who plays LoL all day and smokes in his closet. i may or may not be the savior of the world. who knows?

Short question mate: I will climb up an old hospital with some friends tomorrow, dunno if I should smoke up before climbing. Gimme your opinion!