Amazon delivery in 30 minutes or less

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigH, Dec 3, 2013.

1. #2 KillaKRS95, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Jesus fucking Christ I hope this isn't for real.

2. there's so many factors though. how could they possibly think this is a good idea? weather is a big one. that shit wont be flying anywhere if its stormy or windy enough. another big one is people intercepting the things and stealing the packages and the copters themselves. and unless they are manned by an actual person, we all know how often a computer can fail miserably at something or end up in china or something. 

there's so many ways this whole thing can go terribly wrong for everyone involved lolol

3. Hit the target, win a prizeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What if you order something that's not in stock?

5. #6 KushMastaFlex, Dec 3, 2013
    Why do you think they said 4-5 years until this is even implemented? Who knows what kind of tech they will have then. They're not idiots, they would only attempt such a project if they expect to succeed. Amazon is a huge corporation with some serious brains behind it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I will order a grand piano with this. Your move, Amazon.

7. I'll be shooting down some drones.

8. #9 CMGarcia55, Dec 3, 2013
    Welcome to the future guys.

aw man, i bet the baby boomers been waitin for this looney tunes shit to happen. we finally deliver.

10. Yeah the technology is advancing.If this becomes the reality than there is no doubt online shopping industry will change completely.

11. sus fucking Christ I hope this isn't for real.
    [​IMG]

12. #13 Judgement, Dec 3, 2013
    I was laughing when I saw the drone delivery thing on the news because last Friday afternoon I ordered a game for my kid off of Amazon and then it was on my doorstep next moring.. shipped from kentucky to jersey............ didn't pay for extra shipping or anything! Had just smoked before I realized it was there so I stood there thinking... did I order something last week and forget? Finally opened it and it was the damn game.. So yeah, I swear a dmn drone delivered the thing.

13. to far in future for me to care atm lol but sounds cool in theory, well see. ima forget bout it though.

14. yeah dude, a year is like super far away

15. #16 akphotysevan, Dec 3, 2013
    u know how many days that is shiieeett.

and it says 2015

16. 2015, it is practically 2014 already man so yeah a year and less than a month it will be 2015..years fly by, dunno maybe I'm getting old but a year aint shit lol.. I moved into this house 5 years ago and I still feel like I'm in a new town.

ya i agree the older i get the faster a year passes. It sucks i was just jk, no about forgetting though. Ima forget tomorrow lol. But think of all those minutes man and all those seconds. Thats alot of seconds.

yes, yes. because a major company has never made a mistake, ever. and the title says it'll be out 2014. thats not 4-5 years brobro

19. [quote name="TCUB" post="19091692" timestamp="1386050673"]What if you order something that's not in stock?[/quote]Then you can't get it cause its not in stock Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app