O.J. Simpson murder confession

Discussion in 'General' started by BugPoop, Aug 13, 2013.

1. O.J. SIMPSON has been slammed with a devastating diagnosis – his diabetes is a ticking time bomb that's likely to go off within the next three months!

Doctors have diagnosed his condition to be so serious he could collapse in a diabetic coma or have a fatal heart attack at any time, says a pal of the disgraced 66-year-old football great.

To make matters worse, O.J.'s blood pressure is “sky-high” and he's hastening his own death by refusing to take care of himself because he's convinced he's doomed to die behind bars.

“I know I'm gonna die soon,” a despondent O.J. told a close prison pal. “I don't care anymore. My life is over. I'm done.”

Saying he has nothing to lose, the former gridiron hero has finally confessed to a pal that he killed his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman during an uncontrollable fit of rage – and he plans to go out with a big bang by having his written murder confession released upon his death.
    http://bossip.com/808175/true-or-false-tipping-the-scale-at-over-300-pounds-is-oj-simpson-on-the-brink-of-death-with-plans-to-confess-to-murking-his-ex/

2. If true, thats fucking crazy

3. OJ killed his wife? Let me show you my shocked face 

[​IMG]

4. this has to only be half-true.

5. OP is so late with that news haha

Damn I miss Johnny Cochran the GOAT lawyer.

6. That website is called. . .

blossip. . .

Black gossip? Really?

7. Looks kinda like a tabloid site to me though, not sure I trust that source. 

8. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2367706/OJ-Simpson-THREE-MONTHS-live-poor-diet-bars-confessed-prison-pal-killing-ex-wife.html

^^ "He allegedly confessed to murdering his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994 and told a prison friend that he will write a confession letter that will be sent- and then publicly shared- after he dies."

Idk though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Dwayne Camacho, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    Daily Mail's pretty much a tabloid, tbh

10. Didn't he write a book about how he'd kill her id he did...a hypothetical

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #12 Liquid Vibe, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    "Via the National Enquiror"

LOL bullshit

12. I knew he made that glove fit the hand l