If You Wrote a Book What Would it Be About?

Discussion in 'General' started by psychoperson25, May 13, 2013.

1. peter-rotica. i wrote a story in like 8th grade that was a few pages long. i folded it up in my pocket and my mom found it. : embarrassed: it was pretty good i thought 

2. i have an idea for "healthy harry" itd be a reflection of me growing up and making wise food choices. Just need an illustrator haha

3. I'd write a biography, people probably wouldn't buy it but I'd relive alot of good tales writting it. I'd call it Chronicals of a Drunkard.

4. I would write a book about a guy named Billy he was a thug like no tomorrow, he wore polo shirts, polo everything. He has a silver plated back tooth from when he was younger. He drives his mother's mini-van; but wait! It has a sun roof, and heated seats! Then he get's mugged and the van stolen. So he goes to the closest place, which turns out to be a strip club. Then he meets the love of his wife, Sindy Star. She is all his for only $60 an hour. And they live a happily something after. The End

If your serious man I'm into it.

6. Well this would be the title - Our Father Why religion hates women

7. I'd write an auto-biography

8. I'd write a fiction novel revolving around a teenager growing up in medieval times. He would discover a secret about himself unknown to anyone else, and embark on a long journey to solve the origins of the secret and master any resulting abilities - his own, and knowledge of others. Of course there would be a seemingly infinitely powerful and brilliant antagonist operating behind the scenes. He would create forces with the intention of eliminating the growing threat my avid readers would be following, but turn into tests for the hero. These tests would not increase in difficulty with the hero's growth, but assault different aspects of him.

He would meet many people on his journey, friends, enemies, bystanders alike. He would make many mistakes, both harmless and deathly. When he became as powerful and wise as his journey would allow, there would be an epic showdown solely between him and his antagonist, with everything at stake for the both of them.

Regardless of the outcome, the Pro and those whose lives he affected would grow and teach life lessons throughout the book.

I love fiction :D

9. Our very existence.

10. I have many ideas: 

Cannabis and it's effects on cognitive function.

Fiction books (haven't thought of title but will when hippocampus starts activating)