Algebra help?

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Apr 19, 2013.

1. lol havent dabbed much into physics yet but i will, have started a few physics textbooks i have on my laptop, but i find chem and math a bit more interesting...particularly nuclear chemistry (not nearly as bad as it sounds), but quantum physics is interesting as all hell. i like figuring out/understanding whats going on on molecular levels....atomic levels...and smaller. and what causes that? <---my mind's famous question in physics/chem

hells yeah. numbers have been around a while. lol. math doesnt change all that much though. but i guess in relation to the universe....

2. It is a bitch, but I cannot recommend looking into quantum mechanics enough while stoned. Seriously, when we got to that unit and briefly talked about it in physics my mind was literally blown to pieces with the ideas and shit. We talked about how experiments were altered due to the action of viewing, so in a nutshell you do an experiment, but the act of you measuring the outcome can have an effect on what the outcome is, and if you don't measure the outcome the outcome is completely different but you don't know how different because you viewing the outcome changes it:smoking: mindblowing shit man..I'll tell ya

3. Any kind of natural science or math or study of the world is interesting stoned. Fuck, i just described everything. So yeah. Everything is interesting stoned.

4. #44 Boson-H, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    lol its so true. stoned is the way to look at it too, forms all kinds of other ideas in your head that make perfect sense even scientifically lol...like how energy can never be destroyed or created? yeah...the energy thats around us right now (everywhere) is the same energy (in different forms) as the energy that gave birth to the earth...everything is a part of each other. it all boils down to just...fuckin atoms. and subatomic particles. just...different forms, different bonds, different chemicals/different chemical reactions, over the course of billions of years....over those years, rocks/proto-planets are colliding into the baby earth/core....carrying with them who knows what chemicals from who knows where space? more chemicals being added over time...something WILL demolish life as we know it....eventually. haha.

what the fuck am i saying right now? too stoned, thats what. and exactly why science is just like :hello: when youre fucked up

5. Everything for me is except english class. Not the kind of english class where you read books, because I can do that stoned, but the high school grammar shit. I hated it :mad:

Shit my senior year of high school I took an english debate class. That was awesome, had it right after lunch, came freshly backed along with a ton of buddies in that class and we would debate every day about topics as a class and shit got intense to the point where we weren't allowed to debate certain topics because it got heated:p Favorite class high hands down

6. I totally get you bro :hello:

7. Oh yaa, what blows my mind is this electrical engineering class I took two years ago. We got to have a hands on lab once a week, and we fucked around with lazers and speakers and a bunch of other random things, but my professor told us about how there are lasers scientists built underground that could measure the distances of planets and shit. Like what? You are telling me you can send a god damn laser from under ground that is like miles and miles long, send it to space, and receive that shit back and tell me a measurement?

Don't even get me started about computers..that shit blows my mind. 0s and 1s = this post to you in a different state? Duh fuck?

8. I have a theory of knowledge class after school on wednesdays. The teacher is like the leade rof our schools crusade against pot but theres like 5 of us out of aclass of like 15 that always show up baked :laughing: but literally best class ever stoned, we debate a bunch of theoretical shit and shit about the mind and like, where knowledge comes from, its fucking awesome

Also psychology high is amazing. We got into shit like why we think like we do and everything and its just like wow, everything in us is.just programmed, then we start talkimg about free will and whether or.not it exists...yeah awesome stuff