What do you think of this jacket?

Discussion in 'General' started by Avihigh74, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Seems pretty cool..wouldn't spend that much on it personally, but honestly who cares what others think about it. If you like it yourself, buy it.

2. If you're in NYC, I'm sure you can find a better jacket.

3. I haven't rocked guess in like never.

4. Save up for a nautica or polo jacket, if you know where to look they got some sick ones especially the international ones

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

5. guess what, its kinda gay

6. not my type of jacket.

7. Polo ralph lauren is the fucking shit

8. I wouldn't wear it.
    But that's because it's ugly.

9. I like it man its nice. Guess got some nice clothes...it is a lil overpriced tho.

10. If you're gonna buy denim jackets stick with levis; that one fits the model well and still doesn't look great, so the reality is it's not going to fit you perfectly and it's gonna look worse. Also take into account white denim stains like a bitch so you won't be eating any pizza (safely) in that bad boy

I wouldn't buy a denim jacket but that's my own taste. If you went to the store, tried it on, and you like it then the best answer you're going to get is your own opinion

11. that jacket looks like something no one would wear

12. Do yourself a favor and buy a carhartt. My favorite one is 8 years old and has survived the harshest conditions you can imagine. It has a wonderful wear pattern on it from the years of use. Carhartt is the only denim jacket you should buy. It will not fail you and the construction is ridiculously over built.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app