I need some fucking advice. I crashed my moms car.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kush Kirb, Apr 9, 2013.

1. #1 Kush Kirb, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
    So this is what happened.
    I took a right turning into a main street. I was on my break. So Idk what happened but all I remember is I felt a hit and another hit and I pulled up to the curb.
    The truck which got hit sorta went in as if he was going in a driveway.
    Damage is all on my left thats how the truck got damaged too.
    But also on my right I have everything fucked up too like all the doors and shit . So its fucked up from both passanger and drivers side.
    SO its obvious there was 2 cars involved.
    This is what i believed happend as i was making the turn, some car hit me on my right side scratching all that part, making me as anyone else would lean to the left so thats how i hit the truck.
    The cop said its obvious there was 2 cars involvwed one that left.
    Cop didnt wrote anything down becuase he said there was no injuries.

The truck thinks its my fault. I think its their fault.
    I told them look there must of been another car how the fuck i got hit twice>
    Both sidies have red to them
    Indicating the other car was red.
    Also I have no license. My momss car has insurence. Cop didnt gave me ticket for not having a drivers license.
    What should I tell my moms insurence? Should I say tghere wqas one car or two cars?
    I don't reall yknow whose fault it was but I dont wanna end up in debt or owing them money. Pklus i want my moms vann fixed so i wont have to pay for it.
    WHAT SHOULD I TELL THE INSURENCE TO BEST BENEFIT ME?

Other things to say when the crash happened the driver called liek fucking 30 people, like 3 cars showed up and parked and people came outbefore the cop arrived, after cop arrived i went to my car and stood by it and couldnt hear anything they where discussing but the cop said he didnt wrote anything sdown cuz there was no injuries

MORE INFORMATION. I am the only person in my family of 2 brothers and my mother that is working. I was using it for work. I told my mom that wasnt the probklem. My mother talked to her insurence company and said they wont solve anything said she has to go to the other gutys insurence. My mom told them exactly what happened. she told them i had no license. they said it doesnt matter abouyt that or whose under the insurence. Only thing that matters is that if he hit you. his insurence will pay.
    I thinkn we are botjh confused on who hit eachother because u can clearly tell 2 cars hit me.

2. Um...why were you driving your parent's car without a license?

You're fucked dude. Be 100% honest with your folks and hope they don't kill you.

3. Well you were driving without a liscense so I'm assuming the insurance company is going to laugh at you. I honestly don't think there is anything you could say.

Why did you take her truck?

4. Yepp your fucked. Just be honest or itll get worse.

How do you not know that you got hit by another car? That part confuses my shit

5. What do you guys mean why did he take the van? He wanted to go for a joyride. Did you guys have childhoods?

You are fucked though haha; keep away from main streets if you don't have a license (that advice won't help you now but it's worth pointing out). See if the insurance company will buy into your mom being the driver involved in the crash instead of you. You're not even covered because you can't legally drive, so if they know it was you who was involved you're not going to see a penny from them

6. When I was a child I played kickball and climbed trees. I didn't steal my parents car.

7. why do you need fucking advice if you got in a car accident?

8. lol @ I don't know what happened.

Not only did you screw yourself, but you also screwed your parents. I'm sure their insurance company will be happy to hear that their kid stole and trashed their car.

Almost forgot the advice...get a fucking job and pay for the damage!

9. How the hell do people always get breaks like this (not getting busted FOR BEING IN AN ACCIDENT WITH NO LICENSE)?

I have NEVER gotten any kind of a break with the cops. Ever. And I was always respectful to the fullest - no matter how bad they could be.

Sorry for the rant. I've just heard so many stories where people have done so much worse shit than I have (not talking about the OP :)) and they don't even get written up. I don't get it.

It must be my state. Whatever.

10. You do realize that because you have no license, you are automatically ineligible for insurance.

So you're fucked, I'd start looking for jobs to pay back the damage. Take some responsibility, you can't weasel your way out of everything in life.

11. And yeah something here doesn't add up. You got in an accident with a car that wasn't yours, and you don't have a license. Any cop on the planet would get in touch with your parents to come get you. I don't believe he let you just drive away, without a license....

12. #12 cdphalanx, Apr 9, 2013
    Oh. Okay.... so we're just going to openly talk about getting advice on insurance fraud?

Got it.

edit: apparently more info has been added to the OP. meh.

13. Oh shit, I just read the rest of the story. It's your fault 100%. You pulled out too much making that right turn, and the car that was coming from your left couldn't stop in time. Your mutherfucking fault. I also call bullshit on cop not doing anything about you not having a DL. Come the fuck on!

14. the cop was called to the scene. He just told me why was I driving without one. I said I need to get to work.
    I Told him just because of the reason that i have no license is it automatically my fault? He said no. I don't think he gave me a ticket for no license cuz he was pretty chill. Even let me used his phone to call my mom. I asked him if I can move it, He said if its moveable ill let you put it where u can park it, but it wasnt. Idk he was chill ass cop. Plus I had about a half O in my van I trippn balls about. I acted like a straight square to him, called him sir and shit. probably thats why

15. Now I know you're bullshitting. Not happening son!

16. I'm going to call underage at this point

17. Way under age, aren't you Kirby?

18. That cop wasnt doing his job.

19. #19 Ẅest Čoast, Apr 9, 2013
    Here is what doesn't make sense in your half assed story. You said you got hit on both sides. The only way you would cause the accident with the car coming from your left without it being your fault, is if another car rear ended you and pushed you out onto the main street. But according to your story, you somehow got side swiped by two cars making a right turn. LOL.

Here is what I think happened. You were pulling up to an intersection wanting to make a right turn. You pulled out too much and got clipped by a car coming from your left (your fault). The force from the impact threw you into another car that was on your right side. That's how you got damage on both sides of the car.

20. little kid...you fucked up big time.

You have no license, as far as the law goes, you are 100% responsible for the accident. The insurance corp WILL see it that way and YOU will pay for everything.