The weird, creepy, and disturbing side of the Internet

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Show the weirdest, creepiest, or most disturbing sfw thing you have found on the Internet,I'll start first.

This is a crazy p diddy fan, he had 2,000+ YouTube videos with misleading titles trying to get p diddy to notice him. Then he made this video this guy's house is full of notebooks. he clams to have written 13,000 songs for mr diddy, but when he opens the journal it says brother p diddy please accept over and over again
    humanbeing151 - YouTube

2. that guy needs a hospital grade shot of thorzine

3. He needs a lot of therapy

4. He needs drugs.

5. Or a hug from p.diddy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dude's on his grind HEAVY

7. Pretty fucked up.

It was kinda funny though too

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aaand the ice cream I was eating came back up. Thanks

9. that is nsfw man :smoking:

10. Heaven 666 is the all of the above.

11. Try /b/, that's pretty much what you're looking for ;) but it's NSFW in the slightest

12. wow its so fucked up i cant stop looking lawl. u sick bastord what have you done to me

13. Haha once never stops.

14. I said safe for work only at least link it instead of posting a picture but if you like gore check out offensive on encyclopedia dramatica warning very NSFW and NSFL https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended

15. There's also the bloody boards a fourm dedicated to Buffy the vampire slayer. Seems normal right? Wrong the fourm consisted of only one member with 37k+ posts sadly cracked.com outted the fourm after a massive influx of trolls from /b/ flooded the forums making her delete them

16. well you go hard or not at all in the rap game

17. Look up info on the deep web and then decide if you want to see it. Haha

18. ^Damn,that Buffy is one is creepy as shit