Has anyone ever 'stolen' your avi?

Discussion in 'General' started by Corrisma, Mar 31, 2013.

1. I think someone stole mine, or maybe I stole his. I don't know, but I just saw someone with the same avatar as me and I'm probably about to change mine.

2. Yup I just changed mine, was about time to do so anyway

3. That would be weird.

4. No but I stole it from google images and just cropped it out anyway. It's not really my orange. I assure you though, that I do in fact own an orange, just not that one.

5. Take a pic of you, your own orange, a sign that says morange and todays date, 3 forms of identification, and a signed statement from your physician stating that you are in fact you..

or I call BS.

6. I doubt anyone here has a pic of me when i was like 9 on christmas opening up a batmobile toy

7. some fat middle eastern already has it up on a facebook :p

I doubt anyone here would steal my avi, like 2% people even know what it is I imagine.

8. I used to have that same exact image for my desktop years back.

Small internetz world

9. Hope not. Even with it being such a phenomenal avatar.

10. Who would want a picture of my alcoholic toothless ass as there avi?

11. i stole my name. but i think he spelled it herpdaflerp. wonder if he is still on here.

12. Really tempted to steal yours for my own but I've concluded that it just passes over the borderline of creepy.

13. lol ^ i don't think anyone has mine

14. I've never seen anyone with my same avatar, I was avaterless until a couple weeks ago. If i saw someone else with hand banana I might just leave it the same or maybe I would replace it with Ignignok or Ir or maybe the two of them together.

15. #17 Corrisma, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    Yeah that's who I saw. I'm gonna find something to change my avi to now.

Edit: Or you know what, Ima just keep it. I like it too much. Me and Mire can just live in harmony.

16. Na man, you gotta battle it out.

17. I would sue if someone stole mine

18. May I make an avatar recommendation?

[​IMG]