ways to make money on the side?

Discussion in 'General' started by gotexans, Feb 24, 2013.

1. any ideas ? on another thread somebody mentioned flipping phones and consoles. whats some side hustles u have? no illegal ideas or dealing please.

2. Get a job and work?

3. [quote name='"Shayla"']Get a job and work?[/quote]

Really?

4. working the corners is not the answer

5. Op, make yoself a lemonade stand

6. Im always thinkin this

7. I buy and sell sneakers . Certain Nikes That come out (jordans, lebron, foampoistes)

sell around $200 and the resale can be up to $500 , sometimes more.

download an app on your phone, or go to sneakernews . com to see sneaker releases .

i collect shoes but also make a good amount by selling them

8. i do work and go to school i need more money to pay for school . geez

9. Flip gold jewelry. Find that shit at yard sales for cheap, sell for more.

10. House cleaning is a fantastic way to make fast, easy cash. But most people don't trust makes in their homes.

I used to make fliers that listed what I would do - Car washing/Detailing, House cleaning, Pet walking, Pet sitting, Babysitting, Yard work, home organizing, Elderly care, Grocery shopping etc. I'd go door to door with them. At first only about 1 in every 50 people would respond.
    Had to hustle for months and live on nothing for awhile but in the end I was making $700 a week cash and working 6 days a week.

11. ^ key is be a hustler, it's an investment. Get creative, money's out there but you gotta tap in to your market to find a need to be fulfilled.

12. YESSS!!!! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

That is what my mom does, she actually goes to the thrift stores and has become somewhat of a "expert" at buying real gold/diamonds that are sold at thrift stores for like 5 bucks!

She goes to pawn stores in Chicago and gets a lot of money for them! She had a watch she bought from the thrift store, took it into the pawn shop and got $180 for it! Might not be much but spending 5 bucks and getting back $175 profit seems like a bargain!

13. Your mother is a smart woman. It is so easy, and profitable, I dunno why more don't do it.

14. Buy tickets to something. When event sells out, sell said tickets for profit.

15. Moving them bricks dawg

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

16. Were im from they dont go to college they sell bricks feel me p dawg wen u gonna send em packs threw ova da china wall feelz wat im saynz gotta speak ebonics so da fedz dont kno u naw wa im sayn YeeEEeE boi

Sent from my iPhone 5S using GC Forum.

17. Oh shiz dawg whn I pck up da package from ye boii ill be straight hustlin.
    Dude my phone tried to correct every word. How long did that take you to type up?
    Op- id say dependent upon where you live, hustle the season. Winter shovel and snowblow summer landscape. Get on yo hustle!

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

18. If your in a larger city you could sell blood and um other body fluids.

19. Moving people locally. You can make a shitload of cash, and you will get lots of business because you can charge way less then what other companies charges and still turn a huge profit. If you don't have a truck, rent one, your still making huge profit.

20. Get a job and save up