The attitude seed bank buyers BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by gRowToShOW, Jan 7, 2013.

1. #1 gRowToShOW, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013

I would strongly recommend to anyone thinkingof purchasing from attitude seed bank reconsider other options. In the past Ihave had much success with this company until recently. In October my order wasnot only short it was unusable products (shitty seeds and not full order.) After arguing with attitude seeds back andforth via email they said on my next order they would send me ONE free seed ofmy choice up to 5.99 there currency and extra freebies. In my opinion I feel itis bull shit but I said okay, why not. I made another order this time I spentover 200usd. I asked for the extra seed I wanted and sent them and email. Theyresponded telling me this was no problem. Seven days later I received anotherhalf ass order and with no surprise they did NOT put in what was promised (seedof my choice and extra freebies) I emailed them again, this time they blamed iton me saying they don’t always get emails in time, (even though they respondedto my email confirming they would add it. This was also before it was evenprocessed.) After another argument back and forth they tell me they wouldcorrect it my next order. I told them absolutely NOT! Finally they said they would send out what wasowed and promised. What do you know I still have not received them! The attitudeis just that! People with attitudes who lie and will not correct there mistakesand will RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. There emails always say Jodie or Lauraits B.S. and you are never talking to the same person….. Email me for the emails if you need proof

afew of the emails

to Attitude

Hello again,
    I just placed an order, order number ***********under my account on this email. I wanted to use this opportunity in response to your email for the extra freebies, Plus one seed value to £5.99. Is there anyway that seed can be the WWXBB? Thank you so much. Also thank you for reading my emails and contacting me back about my previous issue. Really excited for this order! Thanks again...
    sincerely,

Jodie @ The Attitude
    \t12/17/12
    \t\t

to me

\t
    Hi There
    This should be fine.
    Many Thanks, Jodie @ The Attitude *Please note, due to the law in the UK, we sell these for souvenir purpose only and for no other use*

S*************** <************.com>
    \t12/24/12
    \t\t

to the attitude

\t
    I can’t believe after emails back and forth and being told my next order I would get extra free seeds and a free one up to 5.99 because of the last orders mess up. I sent an email with the particular seed I wanted and received an email back confirming it shouldn’t be a problem. I ordered with you guys only because of that statement in the email, and yet nothing! After spending over 200 usd because you guys said you would make good, and did you? Nope. My next order will not be with this company!! What pisses me off the most is the fact you lied! I should have listened to others who spread the truth about this company and I will join them in letting people now the BS that’s pulled. Going on eight years I’ve used you guys, but I’m done!

Laura @ The Attitude
    \t12/26/12 (12 days ago)
    \t\t

to me

\t
    Did you actually leave a note in the comment box for us as we tend to answer emails in 24 hours and weekends we are closed as well, so emails is not always the best option to let us know about something you have been owed
    Many Thanks
    Laura
    The Attitude
    Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 8:02 PM
    To: Jodie @ The Attitude

*Please note that we sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for no other intended use*

**********************************>
    \t12/26/12 (12 days ago)
    \t\t

to theattitude

\t
    I dont understand how you guys mess up twice with my orders, first time its shorted and old, broken, cushed products! Second time I order because the issue is suppose to be fixed and I get screwed again, and thats the response that I get, like this is my fault ? Not only that I ordered extra just to get certain extras that were posted and half of those arent even the right ones! Are you kidding me?!?! What happend to the old company I use to order from I never had one issue!!

********************<*********************** >
    \t12/26/12 (12 days ago)
    \t\t

********************<******************** >
    \t12/26/12 (12 days ago)
    \t\t

to theattitude

\t

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM, **********************<s************************> wrote:
    I dont understand how you guys mess up twice with my orders, first time its shorted and old, broken, cushed products! Second time I order because the issue is suppose to be fixed and I get screwed again, and thats the response that I get, like this is my fault ? Not only that I ordered extra just to get certain extras that were posted and half of those arent even the right ones! Are you kidding me?!?! What happend to the old company I use to order from I never had one issue!!

P.S. this is the email it was sent within hours of my order stating there was no issue!!! So I don't need an email telling me emails is not the best way when I got the email back way before it was shipped. How does it go from a conformation to you now saying emails are not the best way! Are you guys shuffling around my emails? maybe thats the problem! Emails have been back and forth since October and not one person has fixed my problem then I get screwed a second time after spending 200 usd with you guys!

Laura @ The Attitude
    \t12/27/12 (11 days ago)
    \t\t

to me

\t
    I can send some freebies for you just now sorry for what has happen but I hope you do realise that we do take into consideration the notes and comments that customers leave at the check ut as the email are not answered straight away
    Many Thanks
    Laura
    The Attitude

*************<********************* > 12/27/12 (11 days ago)
    to theattitude
    I can foward the email I was also told I could recive with my extra freebies an additional one up to £5.99 Can I please in addition too the freebies have a Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud
    www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/female-seeds-white-widow-x-big-bud/prod_652.html Thank you. My adress is *********************************************************

Jodie @ The Attitude
    \t12/27/12 (11 days ago)
    \t\t

to me

\t
    Are placing a new order now or you are planning to do so
    Many Thanks,
    laura@ The Attitude
    ***************<*********************** >
    \t12/27/12 (11 days ago)
    \t\t

to theattitude

\t
    You just said you were sending them out now your asking me to place an order seriously what the hell is going on
    Let me recap! In october my order was messed up so I was told I could recive extra freebies plus one valued up 5.99 my choice on my next order.
    I went back and forth after a 200 usd order and picked what 5.99 I wanted, plus I was told I would get extra freebies. I didnt! that order was messed up as well
    Just today (signed laura ) you said you would send them out because my last two orders were messed up. I sent you a copy of the message stating what it said!
    I was just told
    my extra freebies would be sent out and the one valued up to 5.99 www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/female-seeds-white-widow-x-big-bud/prod_652.html this one please! Why in the world would I order again if you told me you were sending them out because my last two orders were messed up?