This may belong in Pandora's, but, GC...What would you do if your son was gay?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpiffyDeeeezy, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I sure as hell wouldn't know what to do...

2. I would smoke him out and chill. :smoke:

gay

straight

hetero

homo

lesbian

trans

Its all the same shit. In the end, we are all humans. :cool:

3. I'd treat him pretty much the same way I'd treat a straight son.

4. nothing, who gives a shit? not your life to live, so why would you care?

5. Id treat him no different than if my son was straight?

Lol no discrimination from this guy.

6. Make him get a DN-gay test. :cool:

7. But what if he had his gay friends over? Or should I say...his boyfriend(s)

:bolt:

8. I'd love a gay son... but I have to admit if he was flamboyant I'd love him less. :D

9. I would say "wow, really? When did you realize this? Thanks for telling me, this doesn't change how I feel about you at all. Do you have a boyfriend? Love you, glad you're comfortable enough to be honest with me." Something along those lines :)

I'd be much more upset if my son told me he was a Christian.

10. #11 Willy Smoke, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Accept it but every time I see him I would ask "doesn't it stink though?"

11. Well, first of all, i don't have a gay child. BUT...assuming you do...your child is pretty much your life. What would you do if he was hitting on every single guy out there when u take ur son shopping? or to go eat? and then what if he would make out with his boyfriends in front of your straight kids etc. etc...

Well im not saying i'd treat them any differently. i just said i wouldnt know what to do.

-___- lmao

12. Its fine, as long as they don't fuck in my presence and my house. But then again, I would do the same to my straight son.

Want some sex?

Go to a motel.

OP, your ignorance is pitiful. Such a petty mortal. :cool:

13. Ask him for fashion advice.

14. If my daughter turns out to be a lesbian I have no problem with that. As long as the person she loves is a positive influence and a good person, then I have no issues whatsoever.

Open Minds people.

15. umm i wouldnt care, why is it any different than a straight son making out with his girlfriend infront of you? i wouldnt want to see anyone going ham on anyones faces. nothing to do with who is doing it. this thread is retarded

16. I would be happy. Strait people are so passe.

17. To be honest, I would worry.

Not because I have any issue with it, but I know that people do, and I would worry how he would be treated. The negativity he would receive would be tremendous and it would worry me constantly. Of course I would still love him unconditionally.

But either way, I don't plan on being a parent, overpopulation is already an issue and I would be a shitty ass parent.

Also, to assume your son would be hitting on guys when you are out is a little offensive. I never hit on chicks when I went shopping with my dad/mom so I don't think things would have been different.

And you say you "don't know what you would do"..? What is there to do? Do things suddenly change and something needs to be done?

Sorry, your post just sounds a bit demeaning. I'm sure you don't mean it to be but thats how it comes across.

18. Really? You wouldn't let your straight son have sex with his chick at home? WTF!

Petty mortal.

19. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']

Its fine, as long as they don't fuck in my presence and my house. But then again, I would do the same to my straight son.

Want some sex?

Go to a motel.

OP, your ignorance is pitiful. Such a petty mortal. :cool:[/quote]

Haha owned my mom told me when I was 16 if I ever needed the house to just text her and she'll take my little brother out and give me the pad :cool: