Do you think i got this job?

Discussion in 'General' started by soserious, Nov 9, 2012.

1. had an interview at regal cinemas today.

I was the only one there for an interview. The place was like dead. The chick who interviewed me was super nice.

But i feel like i totally failed the interview. I messed up on like ALL the questions lol. My answers weren't too horrible but they weren't great. And one question i just flat out failed.

The lady was like "ok if we choose you we will call by sunday. If not you didn't get the job"

Then on the elevator down she was like "yea its soooo great working here you get all the free movies you want. Most of us are here more then we are at home! you'll love it" then she was like "oh if you get the job"

So idk. Every other interview i have ever been on i got hired on spot. Or called the same day. But with her idk. And she was being super friendly with me the WHOLE time. But that could be her personality.

Do you think i got it? I really want to work there. If i didn't get it should i call back and ask for another shot?

2. just be persistent and call them in a few days. jobs like when people call, makes them seem more willing to work