Salad Fingers?

Discussion in 'General' started by durval, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Anyone here heard or it or seen a episode. Its pretty fucked up, but in a strange and demented way it humors me. I was watching this shit once on shrooms and it was just crazy. I normally get stoned and watch a episode if I have nothing better to do. Im not really sure what the creator of these episodes was trying to acomplish.

Go and check it out your self and tell me what you think of it.
    To watch a episode go to google and type in salad fingers. I recomend watching the 2nd episode.

2. I like the one with the alien best. :)

What about the other one from fatpie.com... the one with the kid.. and ants... IDK but it was hella creepy

3. that show is fuckin mega weird!

4. Dont even talk about this shit,I watched it once while I wasnt high and felt like I lost a piece of my soul,it was just plain fucked up. If I ever watched it while high it would completely bring me down,I would be in the fetal position in the corner of my room.

5. lol i love salad fingers i think its a great flash done by a very creative individual :)

you just have to either be into those types of creepy things or you have to have a really open mind about shit like that to watch it.. good stuff though

6. Apperently your not supposed to watch those on acid or shrooms.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. :shivers:

eeewwww.....

8. salad fingers is FUUUUUUUUUCKED UPPPP.... seriously

i... i like it when... the red water comes out

9. man I watched that on shrooms and it was hella weirdd