romney has mansions and moneeeey

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Wtf I just read about romney owning million dollar mansions and cars. I think the nee president whould not be him.

2. LOL, and he still isn't as rich as Al Gore, or John Kerry.

3. How do they get that much money though.

4. Yup he's got the money and the connections. Why else would he be "the top" republican presidential nominee?...

5. He is worth 250,000,000 quarter of a billion... I don't like that idea.

6. Ya, lets stick a McDonalds worker in the white house instead, I'm sure that'll fly pretty well.

7. You don't have to go from extremely rich to extremely poor. How about someone average who can make the right decisions for the majority and not the rich/poor?

8. What you just posted didn't seem too scary until I realised that is just his personal holdings. Not counting off shore stuff, hidden investments, and then the nice 13% tax rate because he can afford to buy $200,000 worth of clothes and drop it off at Goodwill for a huge tax cut considering his income.

Compare that to Barrack Obama's net worth of a staggering:)rolleyes:) 11.8 million dollars.... Yeah, I will choose the relativly poor politician who was a professor for his local colleges over the guy who already has everything but ultimate power.

9. [quote name='"dezz"']Wtf I just read about romney owning million dollar mansions and cars. I think the nee president whould not be him.[/quote]

You jelly bro?

He won in life, you lost. Get over it. :laughing:

10. [quote name='"Revolve"']

You jelly bro?

He won in life, you lost. Get over it. :laughing:[/quote]

I'm not jelous at all, the thing i'm trying to get across is how can we elect multi_million dollar president when the common American is way below that bracket, how is he goinf to relate and help us out?

11. So he has money, what's wrong with that?

12. Well seeing as he made $250 mill himself, I think he has a pretty good idea on how to help us out. Would you rather have some guy that's on welfare?

13. [quote name='"dezz"']

I'm not jelous at all, the thing i'm trying to get across is how can we elect multi_million dollar president when the common American is way below that bracket, how is he goinf to relate and help us out?[/quote]

Well, the way I see it is that Obama was a pretty big fucking failure. All the "change" he promised never happened, even though it was the pivotal point in his election. I would rather have someone who's worth a quarter of a billion dollars, because they have actual business experience. That's what we need, a business oriented president to get us out of the shithole that Obama dug us a hell of a lot deeper into.

14. The manager's make a pretty average income from what I've heard.

The day that America will be run like a McDonalds will be a glorious one indeed

15. I agree with you OP.

When you are the 1% and all your family and buddies are the 1%, you make the country for the 1%.

16. You can make 250 million dollars all by yourself?

Mitt must be a master of buisness, management, building roads, supporting all those people he employed, growing the food for all his employess, and most of all.... a master of using and abusing political power for his own gain.

Oh wait.... All of the above is false except the last part.

Oh and Dubstep girl.... If winning is owning mansions you will never live in and being a fake human being for political purposes.... then yeah I guess he did win. But I want to loose if thats the case.

17. I think since he has such money he won't be as tempted to go fall victim of lobbyists who try to make him "rich" by going with the flow of their agenda.. Can only hope though.. I'm sure if you put any average joe in white house they would take a few million to keep things the way they are or to bend the system for it.

18. What politician doesn't? Corporations? .. At least we would have a master.. :devious: WE CAN NEVER FIX THE SOLUTION. Yet we can sure twist it a billion ways to keep things stable. I'm not a Romney supporter but all this negative talk sounds positive to me. Lets get this sick son of a bitch in there and see what he can bring the people!

19. This reminds me of a similar argument, hows it go again...

Oh ya

[​IMG]

And we all know how effective that one was.

20. Ok everyone saying well do you want a waiter, MacDonalds employee or any low job position to be the president? Noooo Shit I don't and who in the fuck would....in saying let somonone who makes between 50 and 1 milllion run it