Could i get in trouble for this? NEED ADVICE.

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam Devine, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys long stories short i was at a youth baseball game, and a kid sucked ass at pitching and i yelled "i guess his mom is the one pitching in the relationship"
    and the mom started yelling at me for no apparent reason and threatened to press charges against me? cant she really do that? i mean all i did was say something i thought speech was free. but i also did call her a "cunt" and no im not proud of it. and they were a black family i mean im not racist but put two and two together i look like the bad guy..

am i safe or do i need to attorney up?

2. uhmm thank you?

3. I mean, if anything I guess she could say you were harassing her child.

however, I really don't think you'll end up any trouble... not really a serious situation. def no need for an attorney IMO. but stop yelling things at little kids.

4. inb4under18

But no, you're fine lol.

5. maybe if they would play a decent game of ball i wouldnt have to criticize them. just doing my part as a adult.

6. i would regulary troll u for age, but ur Username is Adam Devine. I take this very seriously.

Now no, i don't think u will get in trouble. Worst thing is community service for 5 mins. If you get in trouble, u can go on tv saying how freedom of speech is no longer free.
    If all else fails say it was a joke between u and the player a little jargin to spice up the game. Good day

7. it twas my nephews game. and thanks atleast some people know how to treat a name! i think ill just keep my critiques to myself not like people care anyways.

8. #9 Purp Skurp, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    So as an ADULT you think you should act like a faggot and cuss at some kids mom at a youth baseball game?

Disrespecting others isn't allowed here

9. theres a time and place for everything, yelling out shit like that at a kids baseball game is wrong what were you thinking. it would be one thing if it was high school or college with less kids around

10. woah woah woah, no need to turn this into a homosexual debate? and yes as my part as a experienced adult and ball player, it is my civil job to critique young minors so that one day they get to live there dreams. ATLEAST I CAN SAY I HELPED. you cant.

11. come on they were all 14 - 16 years old, not like they havent seen HBO or anything...

12. [​IMG]

your responsible for your actions, be yourself its your choice. Just be careful, think before you do crazy shit like that. You never know they could have a trunk full of hammers and chainsaws

13. Watch out they're gonna send the infantry!!

14. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']

So as an ADULT you think you should act like a faggot and cuss at some kids mom at a youth baseball game?[/quote]

Are YOU an adult? Yeah? Then why are you using a homosexual slur to refer to someone being an asshole?

You are a hypocrite, sir.

15. Is this really a question for these forums?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.