Chumlee from Pawn Stars Dabs! (custom torch picture)

Discussion in 'General' started by VladTepes, Aug 21, 2012.

1. #1 VladTepes, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Welp, I just had a hilarious photo to share with all of you, much love to the people at Puff N Dabs for sharing this. :hello:

It's said that Chum has worn some grassroots hats and wear in the show before, Also that he has had a bong, wouldn't doubt if he smoked but now I guess it's confirmed he is a smoker
    Not just any old smoker, a fucking oil head dabber :)
    I guess that explains a lot hahah.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....223424507744603.57524.223281721092215&type=1

[​IMG]

What does everyone think? :smoke:

2. Well I do recall once Rick saying something about him having a bong as a something table decoration.

3. wow, I wasn't aware he was able to close his mouth...

4. #4 sky dog, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    I was just thinking the other day how hard it would be to sell Rick Harrison a bag of weed

"Forty-five dollars for an eighth? Yeah, that's what it might bring at auction. I'll do $25 and I'm taking a chance here. What if it's not as bomb as it looks? What if I spill it all over the rug? Twenty-five is the best I can do."

Then he calls in his friend who's an expert on this kind of stuff, you're waiting around for like an hour...

You finally get him to meet you in the middle at $35 and you go write it up with Chum.

5. yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. He does blow too.

7. Chumlees the man!

8. I think the whole shop must be getting a contact high from being around Chumlee, really would explain why the other three main characters on the show are dumb as dirt lol.. they're just lit!

9. He always looks baked on the show.

10. Change for a dollar? 25 cents is the best I can do.

Oh you've got a fossilized dinosaur shit? I've got a buddy who's an expert on fossilized dinosaur shit.

You've got the gun that killed Abraham Lincoln? $100 there's just not a market.

11. Hahahahaha

Attached Files:

12. Sounds like Chung lee

13. He does always seem butta'd, and I heard the bong as a table decoration thing too.

Edit: He's not too dumb though, he did own his own business

14. I've noticed something about Rick, whenever he knows he can make triple his money he negotiates more with the guy, like dude wants $100 Rick offers 600, guy says 800 hell agree cause then he's gonna sell it for like 2000.

15. This thread is comedy ahaha

16. I'm glad everyone is getting a kick out of this, I'm not really a fan of the show (since it is infact scripted) I have watched the behind the scenes things on their youtube page and chumlee seems to be a bit smarter than what is portrayed on their show.

It's also said that Chumlee was at AGE (American glass expo) and is going to be doing a clothing line with grassroots.

17. :cool: