Singapore

Discussion in 'General' started by Riverview, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I'm going to Singapore for a few days and would like to know if you blades have been there and what fun shit there is to do and where the good food is. I don't think blazing there is gonna happen cause there pretty strict but maybe when i go to malaysia or Thailand.
    :smoke:

2. #3 InitialToke93, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    There's good food pretty much all over and every thing is pretty clean, So its not like eating sketchy food in other asian countries, There's not all that much to do except eat i guess.

Singapore was boring for me cause there's so much shit you can get in trouble for over there its strict as fuck so i was sketched out about getting into shit, I almost got a massive fine for smoking a cig over there. So i didn't do much over there except eat.

Don't get caught smoking weed in Thailand either, You would most likely go to prison and the NZ government wouldn't do shit to help i bet, Being in a Thai jail would suck dick.

3. Never been there before, so I can't tell you what you could do for fun. But I think thailand is also pretty strict about weed so be careful man.

4. true i will probably just got without weed til i get home i would rather wait then go to some asian prison. you can get fined for smoking cigs? D:

5. Yeah i think its just in some areas though, The dude said he could have fined me equivalent to $1000 US dollars.

6. They have the #1 airport in the world, I have had two 12+layovers there. The airport offers free tours of the city if you have a layover over 6 hours. Indoor butterfly garden, movie theaters, indoor pool the list goes on and on. That said I havent left the airport :)