Dead Rising Secrets

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Aug 11, 2006.

1. I've been playing dead rising for a long time, so I decided to post some of the things I've found.
    Katana: In the Colombian Cafe, where you can find the orange juice in the shelf, look to your right over the edge of the balcony. There's an orange overhanging with a katana on it, it can slice zombies in half.
    Water Pistol: In scattered cardboard boxes, throw them to smash them open.
    Handgun: In some bins, randomly generated, throw them to smash them open.
    Horse Mask: In back of children's clothes shop.
    Not a secret, but the trolley can be used to run over zombies by pressing X to sprint with it, and you can ride skateboards into crowds by getting on it with X.
    To get good photos, get your shotgun out, go into a crowd, let one off and quickly get the camera out and take a picture. I've achieved 996 PP doing this.
    If you holster/drop your weapon and enter aim mode, you can spit at your enemies by pressing X.
    Orange Juice is the best health restorer.
    Oil makes zombies slip.
    Eh, find the rest for yourself (P.S. Boomerangs in Ye Olde Toy Shop if you didn't know)

2. if you heat a frying pan on the stove you can run around burning off zombies faces.
    if you throw a severed hand on to an oil spill it will attract more zombies so you can watch them fall; also you can put masks from the toy store on zombies heads so they cant see.

btw did you notice the gay little dance your guy does when you change into new clothes.

3. so would you say that this is an entertaining game? I've been wanting to get it for a while.

-B

4. The game is fucking incredible. GET IT.
    Even after the main game's done, you can play on for hours on end.

5. haha dude, u want a real good trick? kick ass gain levels, then die, tell it to save and exit, and ur game starts over but keeps all your stats, much easier to beat it this way. im like 29 already :p btw u can take pictures of shit like those 2 old people hugging at the beggining and get up to 10,000 pp points in 1 picture.