deputies shoot and kill wrong man

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Jul 17, 2012.

1. That'll happen.

They are worthless human robots, what do you expect?

2. What a bummer

3. in4b ZOMG FUCK DA POLICEE KILL UM ALLLL

4. From what that report said...They didn't acknowledge themselves as officers.

Of course, if I had a shit ton of guys barreled up at my front door with guns...My last idea would be "Last Stand.":cool:

5. An innocent man was shot dead by police after deputies mistook him for an attempted murder suspect.
    Lake County, Florida officers showed up at the Blueberry Hill apartment of Andrew Scott at around 1.30am on Sunday
    Roused from his bed in the middle of the night by an unknown presence at his property, Andrew Scott answered the door holding a gun.
    Officers had not announced who they were because they did not want the man they thought was inside, Jonathan Brown, to escape.
    sheriff's spokesman Lt. John Herrell said their silence was 'tactically advantageous'.
    On seeing that Scott was armed officers immediately opened fire with a shower of bullets that killed the 26-year-old and left several holes in his front door.

6. It sounds like it happened at like 2AM, dude was probably asleep and heard pounding on his front door. Could have been someone looking for trouble, opens his door with his gun in hand and BAM! shot and killed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboCTG-spQg[/ame]

7. When situations like this occur, the cops are usually in the wrong. Justice probably will not be served.

8. It's a shame but justice will most likely not be served to these cops, I live in this county and let me tell you from personal experiences, these cops are always up to no good. They're known for their sneaky, lying ways..

9. And the sad thing is, the cops will NOT be held responsible. Even if the victim's family sued the police department and won, the worst the cops will get is paid time off. The municipality might be liable for damages to the victim, but where does that money come from? Not from the cops. Not from their department.

It comes from the taxpayers, as always.

And it just keeps getting worse. The cops are their own law; they are answerable to no one. Does anyone know how to spell p-o-l-i-c-e __ s-t-a-t-e ?

If you really want to get pissed off about this stuff, read some of the stories here: Pro Libertate

10. Shit's fucked up. Because of their "tactful" ways, an innocent man was killed. But hey, it wasn't their fault. They just wanted to make sure their prize didn't get away

11. Deputies knock on wrong door, shoot, kill armed Lake Co. man | www.wftv.com

Yet once again, the corrupt police will use the 'insane pot smoker' excuse to kill someone...dismissing the part that they fail to announce themselves as police officers all the time to aid their attempts to catch criminals...by surprising 'criminals'...
    (sounds like a gestapo tactic, no loud announcement means witness won't know it was the police killing the innocent people, stealing the money/property, raping people without worry...go USSA...land of the greed, home of the slave)

12. try calling the feds from a public pay phone..in a hurried voice, let them know the local police are breaking the law and covering it up, all the time, and the people are AFRAID to talk, don't let them talk to much, don't go into details as you will be doing this in a hurry..whisper you have to go, the local police are walking towards you now...have someone (a buddy standing with you) scream at you "oh so you think you can stop us, we're the police, WE RUN THIS TOWN", pop a few fire crackers, slam the phone on the receiver...:wave:...if you can toss some human blood around the spot you stood in, on the pay phone..it would be a bonus...oh, and wear some gloves...no finger prints, then wipe the handle on teh phone so any prints on it are smeared...make it look like someone was covering up a crime...:p

13. The Feds don't give a shit, cops are all on the same "side" -- them vs. us.

It's the "brotherhood," don't you know? :(

14. HAHA :hello: You sir are a genius, maybe soon I'll get a chance to do this. Thanks for the laugh btw :)

15. im going with this guy right here!! lol :smoke: