I want to get to know you..

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I just want to get to know people. I feel like I don't know anyone here - and you don't know me. We should get to know each other. How's life? What's on your mind? Who are you? How long have you been smoking? What are some of your interests (beside the herb)? Tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you want to know about me?

2. Would you like to know my address as well?:D

Just kidding, I'm good thanks for asking.

3. Fuck yeah, give it here ;)
    I'll send you... a gift.

Kidding.
    That's good. I like to ask people questions.

4. What part of Cali you from? Central, North, South?

5. Well I'm a 19 year old virgin, brown hair and blue eyes, 5'10, hate long walks on the beach, love exotic animals, and can't live without music. If you wanna know anything else just ask;)

6. Lifes okay..ehh..lotsa shits always on my mind! who am I? why call me Milky ;) I've been smoking since I was 18 so a little over 2yrs,my interests umm nature,writing,gaming u know wut fuck it this list is never ending lol a little about me.I'm pretty much a big fukn kid,I kinda wear my heart on my sleeve which isn't always a good thing an I'm pretty much just tryna live life an find myself
    annnn change the world..if I can =] hmm soo hows life? if u wanna talk feel free to hmu..btw Welcome to GC =D

7. Please don't r-rob me! I'll send the credit card info via pm

just jk bro, i'm good, and yourself :D

8. 20 year old hippie multi instrumentalist who never wears shoes, and doesn't use soap or shampoo.

How's it goin'? :cool:

9. We may have had this conversation (not saying that to be rude, just trying to remember myself). I'm not sure, but I know that I've seen you around and someone asked where in Cali I am fom. I'm in NorCal about 45 minutes North East of Sacramento, but I'm moving back up to Oregon this summer.

Where in California are you located?

10. That's fucking sweet. What intstruments do you sing with?

11. [quote name='"Floyd Bliss"']

That's fucking sweet. What intstruments do you sing with?[/quote]

Do I... what?

Come again, chief?

12. Sounds like me.. except I'm definitely not that tall and have brown eyes. Oh and I'm almost 19... I will be in about two months :)

13. Life's good, and plenty on my mind now, and you can call me Z, and I been smoking weed for years now. My biggest interest could be music. and I love Thai food.

Now, you?

14. It is very possible considering my memory is shit. Could it have been in Stash Jar or something because your name does ring a bell.:p

Right on though I'm in SB right now but moving up to WA at the end of summer.:D

15. 25 year old biker..live in ride in the dirty south..nothin. Better than finding some sweet scenery an hit a blunt..or a random dove bar and find some girls or start some shit

Life is good though..I'm learning now to balance both sides of my life..the positive side and the negative slightly destructive side..I've realized it's better to balance both halve than delve to much in just one

16. Is your hair really greasy? If not can you give me some tips on keeping mine healthy and shampoo free? :smoke:

17. Sounds similar to me :)
    Thank you for welcoming me to the community.

I too started smoking at 18, only about 3 or 4 months ago.. my mind is forever racing, seriously. It's a problem sometimes.. well most of the time. I think too much :)

18. Sweet thanks for that information. I'll totally save it for later.
    I kidd.

I'm doing pretty good. Today was a good day.. surprisingly. I've been pretty stressed lately. But 'sall good :)

19. [quote name='"MarleyIsaLegend"']

Is your hair really greasy? If not can you give me some tips on keeping mine healthy and shampoo free? :smoke:[/quote]

No, my hair isn't greasy at all. Shampoo strips your natural oils away, so your hair compensates be producing more, that's where the greasiness comes from. After about a week or two of no shampoo, your hair will regulate it's oil production, and it won't be greasy ever again. When I'm in the shower, I still scrub my body and hair, but only with water. I'm clean, and my skin pH is normal, and my natural oils are at the level they naturally should be.

Not to derail the thread or anything... PM if you have more questions

20. Dude. Teach me something?
    haha I wish I were coordinated enough to play the guitar. I can't play, let alone sing and play at the same time. I can play the piano by ear (not both hands together, so it really doesn't count), I can play the flute, and I can play the recorder. I need to try the drums.. or something. I would love to get up on stage and sing, that's random I know.

Anyway. I hardly ever wear shoes and I hate it when I have to. I'll wear one pair of shoes until they're falling apart on my feet before I buy another pair... but it's going good here. Do you wear patchouli? I know that's a stereotype but my parents are hippies so I'm just curious haha. My dad used to wear patchouli, I love the smell of it. Most people don't like it.