Guy Punched His Girl, They Flipped His Car, I WAS THERE!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChipThaRipper, Jun 25, 2012.

1. #1 ChipThaRipper, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM3eRH3uIk]Car gets flipped at farmingdale dave & busters - YouTube[/ame]

I'll upload some aftermath pictures I took a little bit later, gotta email them to myself from my phone.

PS: The cops showed up 30 minutes after and said the guy is getting arrested too.

2. Also, when I was taking pictures, the cops weren't arresting anyone that flipped it. I wasn't one of the people touching the car, and that isn't my video.

3. fuck yeah guy got what he deserved, he should of got a beat down to

4. Some people commenting are saying it's the girl's car...

5. Whoa man, whoa.

That was too fast too furious for me!

hehe

6. Pretty sure they are wrong, I saw the guy whipping the car around for a couple of hours without the girl in the car.

7. Oh man I live on Long Island.. I was like a 15-30 minute drive from this.. Why didnt you text me bro!!

8. Hope not.

But if it is, hopefully she'll think twice about who she lets drive her car in the future

9. #9 R0ck3tFU3L, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I heard about that! Im friends with a guy who kicked in one of the windows! Hahahaha...

10. #10 Sunshine86, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Those responsible for destroying the guy's property are just as guilty as the guy is.

Edit: This is also precisely why I don't hang out at Dave & Buster's—too many assholes with too much testosterone fueled by too much alcohol. I don't think I've ever been there and not seen a fight and/or some type of douchebaggery.

11. Yeah those people weren't there to stand up for the girl, they were there to cause damage. The mob mentality makes people look so ugly.

12. ill take mob mentality for 500 alex

13. I love the camera guy..

*Car gets flipped*

"Yo This is where it gets bad man"

*Police siren goes off

14. C'mon people that looked like a good time

15. Word.

Don't get me wrong. Dude sounds like a total douche. But a bunch of people going on an ego trip and flipping his car isn't much better. You're just throwing shit at each other.

16. It got bad way before the car was flipped. 5 f250s chasing dude around in the car, random burnouts, packed lot. What the fuck, were the cops sleeping. Bunch of fuckin animals.

17. haha, straight up they all just instantly walk away like "who put this here?"

18. Haha fuck Hondas. Well at least ricey ones.

19. Kid got what he deserved. If I ever saw a guy hit his girlfriend you'd need 10 guys to keep me from killing him.

20. That guy made it like that, usually it is fine with people just hanging, blasting subs, drinking and smoking. The cops stay over by the racing spot to stop that from happening.

This guy was being an asshole for some reason though the entire night.