The Unpopular Opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title describes.

Post any opinion or view that isn't really much said in public and or seen as taboo.

I'll go first:

I don't think theres anything wrong with 1st cousin marriage, or disgusting.

2. do you live in arkansas?

3. Dude thats pretty nasty

4. Smoking marijuana.

It's seriously taboo to A LOT of people.

5. Incest is okay between brother and sister and cousins, as long as there is no reproduction between said individuals.

I have so many anti socially accepted viewpoints i just cant remember any of them at the moment.

6. Death penalty. So many psychopaths being kept safe in prison or a mental hospital when they should be 6 feet under getting digested by earthworms. Why we waste time, effort, and money on these worthless sacks of shit is beyond me.

7. i believe humans think they're real smart, when really we just over complicate things, making everything a lot harder than it should be. Which in the long run, destroy us from within.

8. Morality is the sole reason that keeps humans from progress. If we as humans stopped caring about what is right (morally), and started doing what is needed, we would be much better off. In fat, there would be little to no poverty, diplomatic instability, and we would be hundreds of years more advanced relative to our current technological status.

Human Darwinism is key. We as a race have failed mother nature.

9. Religion is the cause of 90% of the worlds wars

10. Violent criminals deserve an eye for an eye .....

11. Ever hear of genetics? That is where the danger lies. :smoke:

12. Vaporizers are way better than smoking
    Eat the ass
    Tinypants till the end

13. i think ambition is source of all miniseries.
    i think valuing one's owns opinion is counter-productive to mental growth
    thinking is overrated

14. It is not caused by religion it is caused by the (satan worshiping)people that run the world.
    Most people don't have a clue as to what is going on, or care.
    Fuck you Tony Greenberg

15. i try to think about ideas without popular opinion or any society effect on it. Marriage seems a little weird. Religion is a horrible thing. i can understand people believing in god and salvation but religion is nonsense.
    i disagree with american politics. if its separation of church and state, there should be 0% involvement.
    i disagree with prison to be punishment. start with treatment when the felons are younger. it is determinable if someone is going to be a criminal when they are in least first grade.
    i dont understand that some states disagree with teaching evolution. will you not teach gravity next. how about in medical schools where a virus evolves and cannot be treated with the current vaccine.
    i disagree with many things but those are some examples.

16. Morality for the large part is the result of religion.

17. Lots of stuff.

God probably isn't real
    The death penalty is wrong in every way.
    The root of all social problems is poor education.
    Almost everyone is a complete idiot.
    America isn't the best country in the world.
    Stereotypes are generally true.
    There is no such things as good or bad music.
    There is no absolute moral law.
    Altruism is a falsehood.

18. #18 Deleted member 457210, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    You my friend, are almost as intelligent as I. :cool:

The Death penalty is not wrong in any way, it should just only be used on people who deserve to be killed. Serial killers ect. It shouldn't be used on Rapists, like it has been in the past. Afterall rape isn't THAT serious of a crime. I'm not denying that rape is wrong, but there are many crimes the exceed it in "badness" for lack of better word. I believe all non violent offenders should be forced into labor camps where they provide free blue color labor for businesses (or in a field of specialty) for a pre designated periods of time. That way instead of being a burden on the government, they actually can be productive members of society.

19. What about relationships and marriage? Do we really need them or is it because that's society standards tell us to do?

20. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

It is not caused by religion it is caused by the (satan worshiping)people that run the world.
    Most people don't have a clue as to what is going on, or care.
    Fuck you Tony Greenberg[/quote]

LMFAO. The Satan worshippers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.