What should a Half Ounce cost? For really good weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, May 31, 2012.

1. I am trying to find out the general cost for a half 0, If you guys ever bout a half O what did you pay?

2. What region of the country..? There's like a $150 difference from east to west haha

3. East Coast. And I am in Canada.

4. For good quality I usually pay about $180

5. Well here in the east, (southeast) I pay 150 a half, maybe less sometimes when I'm lucky....so Does that mean that its 0 dollars out west?!:confused_2: Freee weeed!!:hello:

6. Depends in quality . I'm in California with a med card

7. 100 a half, top-shelf buds most of the time, dankity dank the rest. I get amazing prices I have realized.

15 a gram
    25 for two grams
    40 an eighth
    60 a quarter
    100 a half:)
    180 per O:)

Cali pricessss

8. about 200 where i live.

9. in calgary for AAA its about 110 for a half, and for AAAA 130. of course you can get really rare strains for a lot. you could get a q of "alaskan thunderfuck" for 130 (dunno if it is or not all i know is you open the bag in your car for a sec and the entire car reaks and you can throw a bud against a wall ad it will stick.

10. I pay 180-200 for a half in Philadelphia.

11. [​IMG]

12. in ontario its about $110 round my area

13. The most I have ever paid for a half ounce was (I think) $150. These days, with better hookups, I would expect to pay around $100.

Prices vary a lot by area. You might be able to get a bit of an idea for your area from The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis - PriceOfWeed.com.

14. Ontario as well here...90 if you have a decent connect...pissed if I have to pay 120, but I've had to a few times when other options are not available...

15. I am in Ontario :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Never paid above 120, Ontario.

17. In NY I get Halfs of bomb for $160

18. Lol same here bro...my dude does 150/14g, 250/28g. Although today I did get lucky splitting an oz with somebody and got 23g for 125...that doesn't usually happen lol :p

19. Damn I guess paying 150 for an ounce of good dank wasn't so bad... I live in Cali btw, but now I've found cheaper better product it's all about who you know man. Get to know who grows and younger cheap dank dro!