Homeless schizophrenic man tasered and beaten to death by police

Discussion in 'General' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 9, 2012.

1. #1 1Trismegistus1, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    These cops better get the fucking death sentence. It's the only way that other cops will get the fucking message about brutality, when they realize "oh hey, I can actually be held fucking accountable for beating a man".

Before the man ever resists or anything, when he is merely sitting down, the officer says "See these fists? They're getting ready to fuck you up."

"We ran out of options so I got the end of my Taser and I probably ... I just start smashing his face to hell"

And your going to try to tell me these fucking pigs only use force because they have to? This fucking piggy cocksucker WANTS to fuck people up. This shit fucking infuriates me, cops need to have extremely strict penalties for using unnecessary or excessive (or both) force.

I think that there is a pool of blood on the ground, there's a big area of liquid that wasn't there before they got to that location.

The action starts at 15:20

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...cid=maing-grid7|aim|dl1|sec3_lnk2&pLid=159060

2. It's a fucked up world run by fucked up people enforced my fucked up people. It's cold blooded.

3. Death penalty?? Your mad. They will get promoted and a $10,000 bonus probably

I agree with your madness though :)

4. That's fucking terrible…
    [​IMG]

5. I saw this on the news. The guy was screaming for his life and cried to his dad. So sad. I agree with the death penalty for the cop who tazed him like 4 times in a row while a group of cops were holding him down. At least someone got it on tape though. Hopefully they get a severe punishment.

And the fact that the paramedics helped out the cops for scrapes and bruises before they even looked at the guy makes me sick

6. Fucking cock sucking pigs!

Their scum.. as with almost all other cops

7. I didn't know he was schizophrenic... That's pretty bad. Poor dude.

8. I got ratted out for smoking weed in h.s. When I lived with my grandparents for a year in Fullerton,CA. Punishment? They signed me up as a cadet with the Fullerton PD. It wouldnt surprise me at all if I knew these cops or worked with them at one point. Small world.

Btw, the cops in Fullerton are fucking nuts. Probably moreso than most.

9. The police seem to believe that their little shiny badge makes them completely different and superior to the rest of the population. I'm not speaking of ALL cops, as I've dealt with some cops who are genuine, decent human beings but as for the rest..
    When becoming a cop, I feel that you should be subject to harsher punishments for equal crimes when compared to citizens. You'd think in society, people with such roles as police officers would be ones to set example... Not America.

10. If you watch this whole video you should be incredibly angry by the end. Two of them deserve murder charges and two others should get accessory to murder.

If people take the time to watch the video this thread should get huge.

11. That's why I won't watch it ^^

Iv learnt that shit pisses me off

Just knowing it happened pisses me off enough

12. #13 JuanRing, May 9, 2012
    Why the fuck did they even start beating him with the batons? He was clearly frightened when they brandished them and he was just shying away instinctively, then they instigated force on him, when he looked more than ready to comply. Sure he was being a little uncooperative, but he wasn't getting violent so there was no reason to brutally beat him with the nightsticks. The off camera shit sounded brutal too.

Why do you need to dogpile 6 fat officers on one skinny kid to cuff him? Do they really suck that much, officers should be known for restraint, not excessive aggression.

Usually I'm defending the cops in these cases but that shit was fucked up. That cop was intimidating him, he sounded more like a gang member than someone out "to serve and protect".

13. Damn, I remember when this was big last year. I have some friends that knew him. He bought them beer back in the day. Sad thing definitely.

14. I swear ever town says they have the worst police. Are all cops jus hooey?

15. Worthless scum. I hope they die.

16. that's some fucked up shit....piece of shit cops.

17. #18 Netherrip, May 9, 2012
    I wonder if the family got charged with the medical bill for keeping him comatose. If you get executed in China, sometimes the government will send the bill of the bullet to the family of the criminal. It is some mafia type shit. But this? This is shameful scumbaggery. The same Chinese officials that would have condemned their own citizens to death would gladly devise torture methods only before putting on a grand finale so brutal that it would serve as poetic justice for these vermin.

Personally, I hope that these these officers be kept alive in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Whatever method of execution wouldn't be as fitting as them rotting away and losing their minds.

18. Wow this really shows how the world's going to shit

19. The NWO spreading fear...
    Even the homeless aren't safe and killed for doing nothing?
    I hope these policeman realize they're own lives are worthless as well to their rulers.
    When the time comes they'll get theirs and wish they were on the peoples side.
    I'm glad there is a deep place in Hell for all these wicked, malicious fools...