Ever wanted to live in the 80s or 70s?

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Apr 1, 2012.

1. lived thru the 70's and 80's ....

anytime you are , any place you may be , Always live the moment and enjoy it.

2. I'd much rather live in the 80s than this decade

Amazing music and no internet keeping me inside and antisocial

3. I'd rather live in the 60's than anything, but I'll settle for the 70s too.

4. Yes. Yesyesyes. 60s and 70s def. best music ever

5. Omggg I've been telling EVERYONE (strangers included) that the 80s had to be the best time EVER. It's when breakdancing started floating around .. graffiti started gaining popularity.. run dmc ... Eddie Murphy in trading places .. Ronald Reagan .. gold rope chains .. I'm gonna git you sucka! .. Adidas track suit .. ll cool j needed love .. legendary underground rap battles ..man I could go on forever

New York in the 80s especially if you were lower class had to suck dick hardcore . Niqqas back then had the hardest time keeping up with rent food and clean water .

6. 50's or 60's woulda suited me best, Or like 1840

7. Grauduated in 1986...
    the 80's fucking rocked man..You had to be the right age to appreciate it.

If you were 14 years old in 1989 yeah..prol didnt enjoy the 80's..

Was the time of socialization, mush more so then today..
    I ran with 6 other guys, we always had a great time..
    sex, drugs, and rock and roll...:)

8. I already survived both of those decades. Fuck nostalgia - upward and onward.

9. Born in 84' i wish i was a teen in the late 70's or early 80's, Although the 90's was pretty dope.

10. i know im not the only one thinking this but I WANT TO LIVE IN THE 90s!!!!!!!!!

11. late 60's
    southern cali please:wave:

12. I'd love to have been a teenager in the sixties/seventies. Sexy hippy chicks, record stores, seeing pink Floyd and black sabbath live, fuck yeah.

13. Yeah the late sixties in California would probably be the pinnacle of human experience, Peace, Love and Lucy pouring down the streets.

14. I think it would be cool to be a teen in the 60s, 70's, 90's(I was born in '94 so I was only a kid in the 90s, the cartoons were good, but I don't remember much else ha), or anytime pre-60's actually. My grandparents where born int the 30's and got to grow up on a farm in the country and milk cows and whatnot, and I think that would be a really happy life. I've lived in the country but never experienced it truly like that.

15. Dude, if I were to go on about it, this post would be half a page long. So all I'm gonna say is yes. A RESOUNDING yes.

16. The 70's. A plethora of groovy music and easily accessible and cheap drugs. Also, no AIDS yet. ;)

17. OMG yes...things were so much simpler back then

18. The single only reason I'd live then was for the fucking music. I'd be so blasted out of my mind on acid I would love the 60's and 70's concerts.

The 90's was grunge but I can't imagine going to a real love led zeppelin show would be like. It would be one of the best days of my life. But other than the music, and gas prices, no fuck that time.

19. Yeah, I do. The 70-80's weren't a "remarkable" time period, but it was the awesome transition from old to new in a short period of time. It would be nice to go back to a time that was a little more simple.

20. i wish i could go back to 2009-2010.. man i miss those years..so great NOTHING will be like them.