Franchise's Outdoor Grow, Tips appreciated I am New.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Franchise, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 Franchise, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    EDIT: The FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE THREE DAYS OLD I WILL HAVE NEW ONES TOMORROW ;)

Well here we go, pull up a seat and lets watch these beautiful plants grow together ;)

I am a First Time grower and am doing an Outdoor grow.
    Currently I have 15 plants growing in a window sill and some of them are a week from being ready to go into a 16oz pot each.

13 are Bag Seeds from Arizona strain weed.....which if nobody knows lol that is just a High Grade middies.
    2 are Bag Seeds from some White Widow a friend grew.

I am uploading pics, please feel free to share your Tips and Advice I am all about learning more.

Critisizm is also GREATLY appreciated, how else do you become great at growing unless the Greats tell you what your doing wrong ;)

I will upload pics every 3 days if possible but would love to carry on conversations in the mean time lol......if you want me to take close ups or something of certain plants tell me and I will get on that if you think you spot a problem but want a better view :)

Happy Growing everyone.

Attached Files:

2. More pictures ;)......

Attached Files:

3. More pictures and closeups of my best looking plant, one of the White Widows and also what happens when you forget about a germinating seed lol.......

Oddly enough, I left that seed for a whole WEEK....it came out like that of the DVD case and it sprouted today with a pretty thick stalk I am curious to see how it turns out.

I also place an order today for,

10 KC BRAINS, Northern Lights
    20 KC BRAINS, Danky Doodle
    10 KC BRAINS, Brains Choice

I get free,
    5 G13 Labs, Thai Super Skunk
    1 Fem G13 Labs, Skunk #1

From Attitude. Guaranteed in 21 days That way I can grow them and go off of my mistakes on this batch and learn and hopefully have a great harvest this year.

Attached Files:

4. Lol I'm growing WW right now and mine look EXACTLY like yours.

5. Until they start to really grow most MJ looks about the same......or did you mean EXACTLY as in Health wise ;)

Thanks for the reply man, and happy growing.

6. good luck, it looks like you have the start of a mighty nice garden going. Here's hoping for lots of females.

7. If that white widow got a couple seeds in it because it hermied then you don't want to grow it out, you'll have like a 50/50 chance of having that plants offspring to turn into hermaphrodites.

8. I figured I would grow it and take the chance anyway lmfao

I will have the new pics up in the morning didnt have enough daylight today when I got home.

9. correct but but a hermi plant isnt always a bad thing tho.. depending on where you live and your growing season.. you can use the hermi pollin to pollinate a few female flowers and make femailized seeds...

10. Feminized*

lol

11. Yea, I would actually like a hermi seeing as I plan on breeding two plants anyway lmao

My new seeds are on the way I am so excited lmfao

12. cool dude....looks good so far!

13. Well done, I like the use of natural light. get ready to repot those things in two weeks, growing that nicely they will outgrow them real quick. At the first sign of nutrient burning check to see if they are extending roots beyond the bottom of the pot (as well as pH). One way to keep root restriction at bay is to mix it up a bit with light surface watering (promoting surficial root growth), and a watering tray (deep rooting).
    think like a plant, keep it up

14. Yup, I took new pics this morning but my roommate borrwed the camera tonight so no time to upload. Also, my cousin is moving out of state and I helped him clean his shed out he had about 20 pots he gave me for free.

They are bigger though, but the way I see it is it isnt planting the small ones in to big of a pot it is just being ready for the future ;)

I will take pics of the pots tomorrow as well when I upload.

15. NEW PICTURES, taken 5 minutes ago.....

The two pictures BEFORE the WW cup is the WW plant.

Attached Files:

16. More pictures, just taken.

Attached Files:

17. MORE PICTURES, JUST TAKEN ;)

I am pretty sure that new sprout is a goner ;)

Attached Files:

18. MORE NEW PICTURES,

I am sure that SECOND new sprout is a goner too lol
    I left them germinating for like two weeks and thought I would see if they survived lmfao

Also, is that an OK feed to give them?

That Windex bottle is my watering tool lmfao

I left it under the Hot Faucet for like 30 minutes with water running through it to clean it out and then boiled water let it sit for 24 hours and voila lol

Attached Files:

19. How long have your plants been growing from seed? How long from germination did you start feeding them nutrients?

20. The larger ones are 17 days old
    The Medium ones are 10 days old
    The small ones are 6 days old

Also, I just planted 6 more seeds ;)

Also, My new order is on the way lol

KC Brains Brains Choice
    KC Brains Brains Choice

Seedsman Seeds Purple Bud Seeds
    Seedsman Seeds Purple Bud Seeds

KC Brains Danky Doodle (For the Yield ...)
    KC Brains Danky Doodle

KC Brains Northern Lights Special
    KC Brains Northern Lights Special

PLUS FREE,
    G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk
    G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk

1 Feminized
    G13 Labs Skunk #1 Femenized
    G13 Labs Skunk 1 Femenized

1 Feminized
    G13 Labs PURE Power Feminized
    G13 Labs PURE Power Feminized