It's Official: Federal Government Announces Escalation of Its War on Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Citadel, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Federal Government Announces Escalation Of Its War On Cannabis | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

2. Let them do their war, let them try and strip us of something harmless all because they're scared of losing money. The people are realizing the truth, realizing the lies that have been told for so long, realizing that the government is no longer about the people, it's about money and power and that will all change in due time if they keep poking us and backing us up in the corner. Soon we'll be the snarling, enraged animal that is tired of being harrassed, told what to do, how to do it, when to do it and we will be fighting back and believe me when I say this, the people will prevail in the end.

3. As soon as they fire the first shot, it will be the only shot that they get because, WE THE PEOPLE WILL FINISH THEM OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

4. You can't hide the truth. It'll eventually get out. Weed is harmeless; however, that in its self won't be enough for legalization! People have to stand up and do something! We have seen Occupy Wall Street, the protests in egypts.

Power to the people.

5. #5 soggydoughnut, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    I'm probably getting this wrong and misquoting who said it but whatever.
    'first they ignore you, then they fight you, then you win." ghandi

not to mention doesn't something like 60% of the population support medical marijuana and this is directly attacking medical marijuana, something the majority supports???

6. Thats a really intelligent quote.

7. Great quote! gandhi it was!

One Love Blades...

chiselling resin here, dont have 100bucks for a handful of herbs/weeds

is this a war on consciousness?

the answer is yes, less awareness means bigger profits

oh and its more than meds/therapy

www.votehemp.com

8. People always talk on these forums (they can't do this, can't do that, let them try, blah blah). I bet the federal government is going to do whatever they want, and nobody is going to stop them. No one cares enough about marijuana legalization to want to fight the federal government. The only way you could make anything happen is get this to the Supreme court.