Marijuana Cures Everything

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Fetus, Oct 20, 2008.

1. it doesnt cure cancer,its used to help cancer patients regain appetite and dull the pain.

2. but this dude talks about ingesting hemp oil

3. Fail.

they have extracted something from cannabis that shrinks tumors.

i cbf searching for the vid on youtube, but if you are
    interested it is easy to find.

4. weed doesnt persay cure cancer, rather before cancerous cells can develop marijuana aids in the death of those cells. thats one of the main reasons no1 dies/gets cancer from smoking weed alone.

5. Wrong to my knowledge. Well i dont know, it could aid in the death of the cells before they develop.

Its not a cure though.. however it does normally shrink tumours to a size so that they are operable or make them innactive or some shit like that anyway..

Basicly, if i ever get cancer i know what im ingesting a lot of.

D.
    :smoke:

6. Did any of you even watch the video? You probably should before you start making claims about the extent to which marijuana can help with cancer.

7. HEMP OIL DOES CURE CANCER! I have talked to Rick Simpson, I have talked to James Lefrac (the man who had terminal cancer, two months to live, yet was cured from hemp oil), and I can assure you 100%, cannabis is the cure for cancer. I know it's hard to accept, but it's the truth.

8. The sad thing is that Congress STILL won't want to reclassify MJ as a Schedule III drug if this were proven to be true.

I want to move to Canada...at least they don't have their heads up their asses.

9. Cannabis does cure everything, it's a fact.

If anybody did any research instead of just trying to prove how little they know about the subject, I highly recommend watching Rick Simpson's Videos.

I am starting to put together a list of free videos you can educate yourself about cannabis and it's healing qualities, plus the amazing amount of things you can do with it's fibre and it's many other uses,

Goto: Cannabis Cures Everything | Cures what ales ya… say no to Codex Alimentarius! and click on Documentaries in the menu.

I'm going to try and add as many links to information about this topis as much as humanly possible to educate the world how important this matter is for the entire planet.

10. It doesn't cure being fat.

11. Lost 50 pounds since I started smoking more regularly... I forget to eat or that I was even hungry a lot of the times.. maybe it boosted my metabolism? Shrug.. exercising more regularly helped too I am sure.. :smoke:

12. actually there was a study done in spain by 2 men who had phds..it stated how the cannabanoid or something attached to cancerous cell causing it to kill itself but the healthy cells remained the same. ill post it later when i get home from uni

13. To further respond to the fat statement, it actually does help.

Our brains have cannabinoid receptors that effects our entire body through the endocannabinoid system.

In terms of effecting fat and adipose tissue, it does show significant roles in the metabolic regulation of fat stores, which helps prevent and fight metabolic syndrome and diabetes.

14. Had swine flu last year... conventional meds weren't doing it for me. I was laying on the floor holding the phone in my hand to call 911 if I started to pass out. Decided to try some weed chai instead of the codiene syrup I was prescribed. I was feeling mostly well by that night. I know that isnt too scientific but I think NORML posted a study last year saying that it actually had been proven to combat the Swine Flu specifically.

15. Since starting to smoke cannabis i have gone down from 290 to about 222 (i swear it stays about there) pot didnt make me skinny but it did do something to my appetite... yes i get the munchys.. yes i give in to them.. but i guess since i was a chubsters in the passed my stoned ass doesnt mind having water with some carrots and peanut butter instead of the two medium pizzas all to myself:hello:

16. good for you bro, I honestly didnt know that I lost weight since I started smoking but according to my mother and relatives that I havent seen in 6 months I lost weight. Its the Cannabis Diet.. PUFF PUFF PASS(out) lol

17. haha in the beginning when i started smoking i gained weight only because my friends would wanna smoke and i would skip the gym to spend time with them but now i am able to control what i eat and i love the feeling of not being bloated

18. i got to about 240-250lb in high school, i started smoking sophmore year, i still smoke and after 2 years out of school im now 186lb.

ive been eating the same shit too, fast food and junk, and im still losing weight.

19. I strongly beileve that it can if used approperiatly can cure almost anything and that HEMP can save our planet, but thats just my two cents.

And to Super Pinecone! if can indeed cure cancer, not nessicarily the smokeing part but Rick's Oil can indeed CURE just about ANYTHING