11 Common Misconceptions About Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by northernwidow, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Extremely well done. Do you send these analyzations(sp) to the propoganda websites. I guess they would ignore them, but why not try. This thread has also furthered the idea of publically denouncing or challenging these websites. Sure, all of the blades now know whats goin down, but we dont need our minds changed, we already share the same ideas, you know? Maybe you should submit this to a few newspaper editors or magazines. Just some ides, and keep up the good work, +rep for sure.

2. Amazing work. Some eye-opening sections in there. It's excellent to see informed enthusiasts, with the time and motivation to put something like that together. Thanks again.

3. Best argument i have ever read. This deserves to get televised.

4. very informative thread....

5. That was a damn good read,

Another issue with this is that the usage rate may not have gone up, but as people would be a lot more open about their weed smoking habits, this number would obviously go up..if you hand out a survey saying "do you smoke marijuana?" and its illiegal, many people will say no even if they do. So when somethings legal, reliable data is easier to obtain.

Its probably a hell of a lot easier for a kid under 18 to get weed from his dealer, then it is for him to get a pack of cigarettes. If marijuana was legalized..kids getting ID'ed would prevent so many underage people smoking..right?

6. very imformative, I recently became positive that mj was not dangerous in any way because of the numerous "facts" I've been taught throughout my life that have been proven wrong with scientific experiments. I don't trust anything from these info providers any more, exactly as you said would develop in misinformed people, oh, and my teenage years were a long time ago.

7. Very well done, and good arguments. I agree that a much bigger demographic of people should read and consider arguments like this before accepting government funded anti-marijuana bullshit.

8. nice dude. dfaf just proved that marijuana misinformation is rampant. +rep.

9. whats funny is that i lean to the right, and i loooove my dank

10. wait, did you (who has one green bar) just rep superjoint? hahahahahahha.. ;)

j/k man.

11. lol atnnumber 3 and 7

12. AMAZING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

im not gonna lie i skimmed over some of the more boring parts. but my eyes were glued at some of the points. nice use of the citation questions. and yes. what does cocaine and heroin have to do with a plant eh?

i know its pretty meaningless coming from my lowely rep... but obviously +REP

13. When any institution, government or non-government, makes public claims that cannot be backed by evidence, there should be very severe consequences. It is fraud.

Why isn't it possible for the claims to be questioned directly in court or otherwise, and solid evidence asked for to back the claims and numbers? Even if they are not punished and made to make a public statement reclaiming their fabrication, it will do a wealth of service to showing the public just how much baseless steaming piles of dog poo the government pulls out of its ass and feeds to the public. Criminals, worse than rapists in many ways.

14. nicely done, theres a lot of "information" that needs to be refuted

15. Fuckin good read.

16. well since were bumping a super old thread, i may as well chime in lol.

it says most funding for initiatives and ballots come from legalization groups. so what??

most if not all funding for the partnership for a drug free america comes from pharmaceutical companies and alcohol companies!!!!

very hypocritical

17. i have never ran into someone who was high that wanted to kick my ass or steal something

18. Mods need love too:p

19. .

I dunno man, im still in HIGHschool, and almost every kid who flips baggies sells cigs to em aswell... I think weed will be alot easier for kids to obtain if it's legal. Just go talk to the shady guy behind the bud store and pass him few bills. I see that shit every day behind beer stores.